[3.13] ETK & AmberKB Kinetic Bolt Raider *New* Maven + All Invitations Video Up!

3.13 Kinetic Bolt Raider

Really enjoying this build at the moment and wanted to share it with those who wish to play it.
The build is viable for both standard and league and not really build for hardcore. Not sure how it will work as a tanky character but feel free to modify it and let me know!

Note: This is not a budget friendly build at all but can be done with alot less than what is featured.

Credits: Want to thank my friend ETK for practically building all my gear and helping complete this build.

Build Videos
Boss Killing Guardians, Uber Elder, Sirus
https://youtu.be/vR2Ea3LfpHg

100% Delirium no Headhunter
https://youtu.be/tW6jBim3rw8

Maven + All Invitations
https://youtu.be/FwRcOIonBhA

Pros & Cons

Pros
Incredible map clear
Surprisingly solid boss killer
Explode chest so no porcupines
Can be played while you level
Build while you play

Cons
Expensive to be really good
Need to swap rings for reflect maps
Balancing resist for wise oak is a pain

PoB Link
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/3Zb0RmwD

Bandit Passives
Alira

Ascendancy
Spoiler
By order taken
Way of the Poacher
Quartz Infusion

Current Gear
Spoiler

Gear Progression (Work in Progress)
Weapon
Spoiler
Imbued Wand
Step 1
Buy a 30quality 3white T1 Flat Lightning to Attacks and Attack speed base they are relatively cheap at this point in the league.
Step 2
Beast imprint and regal if the mod you regal does not have a removable tag for harvest, annulment orb and if you fail re-imprint till you can remove it.
Step 3
Augment Crit, you want Increased Critical Strike Chance if you do not get it remove add crit till you get it. This part is up to you on what tier you want.
Final Step
Bench craft multi mod + Attacks penetrate elemental resistances + Spell damage or spell damage with non chaos as chaos.

Flasks
Spoiler

Gem Links
Spoiler
6Link: Kinetic Bolt, Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks, Inspiration, Trinity, Ice Bite and Greater Volley
4Link: Arcanist Brand, Sniper's Mark, Elemental Weakness and Inc Duration
4Link: Wrath, Spellslinger, Flame Wall, Enlighten
4Link: Skitterbots, Precision, Ice Golem(Optional) and Enlighten
3Link: Dash, Second Wind and Portal
3Link: Immortal Call, CWDT and Inc Duration
IGN:AmberKB
Last edited by Amberfied on Mar 26, 2021, 4:10:21 AM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2021, 1:18:33 AM
Reserved for future content.
Can this be done as a league starter ?
"
shawney wrote:
Can this be done as a league starter ?

Unfortunately I don't think so if you want to achieve this level of damage.

Also I have not played the build for long so I have not experienced building it up from lower tier gear to high tier.
hi how did you level?
"
Snowbliz wrote:
hi how did you level?

I leveled with kinetic bolt, it was a breeze. Used storm prison with lycoside till i could use obliteration.
Last edited by Amberfied on Mar 21, 2021, 1:35:57 PM
I lvoe this build, I just starting it from scratch during the zizaran even! Do you think I can craft all the gear as SSF ? If not what are the things I just look to upgrade first ? Wand, chest ?
"
bisore wrote:
I lvoe this build, I just starting it from scratch during the zizaran even! Do you think I can craft all the gear as SSF ? If not what are the things I just look to upgrade first ? Wand, chest ?

As long as you have harvest crafting the gear is possible, but in SSF it will be tough to achieve the current gear set.

I would say to upgrade your wand first and then minimally chest with attack crit and explode.
Once you are able to hit full resonance efficiently with Trinity Support damage should flow easily.
Last edited by Amberfied on Mar 26, 2021, 2:57:44 AM
How viable is this to start with? From what I can tell there are no build enabling huge investment items. Seems like I can slowly build into this as the league progresses.

Pretty much can this build actually clear without needing some base super expensive items?

Also what skills would you recommend to level with?
Last edited by rejolt on Apr 11, 2021, 3:48:02 PM
holy mother of god this is mirror tier gear good job mate, would love to see what it does on a budget / league starter situation. If anyone tries let us know :)

gg again, amazing build sir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info