[3.14] Burning Arrow Build | Elementalist | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

Hey guys, burning arrow elementalist build is here. This build is extremly strong and can do any content in the game including 100% delirious maps without a headhunter.

Golems: Using 9 golems.
+2 from Ascendancy
+1 from Skill tree (Golem Commander)
+2 from Anima Stone
+3 from Primordial Chain

Accuracy: It's so easy to get 100% hit chance. Summon ice golem provides most of it. Also getting some accuracy from precision and jewels.

Lethal Pride: I added the extra mods from lethal pride to pob link. Also showing here 8:07. Look for this mods:
- Ignites you inflict deal Damage 10% faster
- 20% increased Burning Damage
- Gain 5% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
- 5% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage
- 5% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill

Watcher's Eye: I got "Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath" but you can also use these:
- #% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence
- Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage #% faster while affected by Malevolence

Crafting Gloves:
- Get a base (iLvl 80+) with +80 life and +(46–48)% to Fire Resistance (45–52) to (75–78) added Fire Damage against Burning Enemies
(Need 1 open prefix and 1 suffix)
- Close open suffix mod and use Hunter exalted orb you are gonna hit a hunter prefix mod (doesn't really matter what you get)
- Augment fire and we hit "+#% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier"
Those gloves cost me like 3 exalt. (Not including harvest crafts) I don't buy or sell harvest crafts so I have no idea about those craft prices.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/qvZf6PKC

Build Video: https://youtu.be/vn2zJTxb_eo

Kill All for bandit

3.14 CHANGES:
- Bastion of Elements
Primal Aegis now takes 75 Damage per Allocated Notable Passive Skill (previously 100).

(Footage is from 3.13)

This build belongs to HardPrimat, he deserves all credits. go check out his thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3046589

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Vaal Burning Arrow - Unbound Ailments (Awakened) - Burning Damage (Awakened) - Deadly Ailments (Awakened) - Elemental Damage with Attacks (Awakened) - Swift Affliction (Awakened) / Greater Multiple Projectiles for clear

Summon Ice Golem - Summon Chaos Golem - Summon Stone Golem - Summon Lightning Golem - Summon Flame Golem - Empower

Wave of Conviction - Flammability - Hextouch - Combustion

Malevolence - Wrath - Precision (Lvl 1) - Enlighten

Flame Dash - Second Wind - Blood Rage - Steelskin

Last edited by wishdropper on Apr 14, 2021, 5:34:53 PM
Last bumped on May 19, 2021, 1:23:09 AM
Literally HardPrimats build, everything is the same, you didnt even bother to change things so whats the point of this thread?
Last edited by vToose on Mar 11, 2021, 3:01:37 PM
"
vToose wrote:
Literally HardPrimats build, everything is the same, you didnt even bother to change things so whats the point of this thread?

Can you read dude?

"
This build belongs to HardPrimat, he deserves all credits. go check out his thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3046589
yes im asking whats the point of this thread ? if u want to showcase ur gear do that in his thread
Why is Wrath the best option here and not like eg. Hatred and flat cold Hatred WE?
"
gong911 wrote:
Why is Wrath the best option here and not like eg. Hatred and flat cold Hatred WE?

Wrath is not the best option. Anger or hatred also fine. I had wrath watcher's eye so i use that.
"
vToose wrote:
yes im asking whats the point of this thread ? if u want to showcase ur gear do that in his thread
Lol i'm wondering the exact same thing, not sure what the point of this thread is, if its identical to Primats.
What's the point of this thread if you just copypasted someone else's guide?
"
"
vToose wrote:
Lol i'm wondering the exact same thing, not sure what the point of this thread is, if its identical to Primats.

Came here for this question, really weird.
Thanks for the build I think I'll use this, this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info