About setting up a guild

Need any helpful info on setting up my guild tabs, I got the points moved to “my guild” paid for the tabs and can’t seem to get them to work in game, what am I missing?
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2021, 11:34:49 PM
You have to activate / enable guild stuff using your login within the console browser.
What does "get them working" mean?

First, are you aware that Guild Stash is a whole separate object from your regular stash? You can add it in your hideout using the hideout decorations panel. It automatically exists in town.

Next, are you aware that you can't "auto-move" items in or out of Guild Stash?

You have to manually pick them up (triangle), move them over, and put them down.
Yes I know it’s a new stash, what has happen is I paid for the prim tab on sale today for 35 points and the 10 tabs for 100 points, the prim tab is all I got, the other tabs don’t show up to use, for me or my members.
"
DaniloPaiva wrote:
You have to activate / enable guild stuff using your login within the console browser.

I’ve looked all over on the poe Page found nothing about guild/activate, where or what tab are you saying this is under?
"
Blindhunter36 wrote:
Yes I know it’s a new stash, what has happen is I paid for the prim tab on sale today for 35 points and the 10 tabs for 100 points, the prim tab is all I got, the other tabs don’t show up to use, for me or my members.

Check your MTX purchase history.

Guild Tabs are *only* Premium tabs. There are no ways to buy them in bulk, and there are no 'special' or 'normal' Guild Tabs.

You didn't buy 10 Tabs for 100 points, you bought 10 Guild Member Slots for 100 points.
"
Blindhunter36 wrote:
Need any helpful info on setting up my guild tabs, I got the points moved to “my guild” paid for the tabs and can’t seem to get them to work in game, what am I missing?

So, are you looking for members, because I am looking for a guild? :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info