[Everything changed] ELE STORM BRAND Archmage - Large pool of Mana 10M sirus Clear all contents

Hello, this is my first build forum and thank you for coming to see my build.

First, I start the league with Arc-Archmage, it's very good for Leveling but
when go to the end game bosses, I think it is lagging of damage. Then I switch
to use Storm Brand-Archmage, and I want to share this build is very good for boss and clearing.

POB fork community

Spoiler
LV 97 POB : https://pastebin.com/Qa1TE6Ys

PROs and CONs
PROs
1. It's easy build can play as starter league.
2. Cheap cause we use many unique Items.
3. Feel tanky cause we have many defensive layers and high mana recovery rate.
4. Can upgrade when get more budgets.

Cons
1. Very RNG when want to craft Items cause we stacking mana that can't be use harvest craft.
2. Slow movement then we need tailwind for that.

My current gear [3.13]

Spoiler

Recomended Jewel
Spoiler

When you have more budget

Unnatural Instinct - We got many profits from this although high prices.
Watcher's eye - more mana recovery rate and damage.

Flask

Spoiler

Play style Video [more Video soon...]

If anyone has suggestion to improve this build, you can write your comments, Thank you.
Last edited by TonzBB on Oct 21, 2021, 7:01:11 AM
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2021, 3:24:14 PM
Looks cool, I want to give it a try, but what is with the blade blast?
i guess the unnerve?
"
notaspook wrote:
Looks cool, I want to give it a try, but what is with the blade blast?

"
i guess the unnerve?

Yes, when blade blast hit monster will take unnerve debuf to take 10% increase damage taken.
So I could just get some Hunter gloves to free up a socket? Cool ty. Leveling the build now :)
As long as it doesn't get nerfed, I found my league starter. Been meaning to play around with brands for a while now, and this ticks all the boxes I was looking for. MoM, Ailment immunity, brands, and lightning.
"
notaspook wrote:
So I could just get some Hunter gloves to free up a socket? Cool ty. Leveling the build now :)

Yes, you can but I don't know what gem will socketed in the wand if not use blade blast, lol.
Great Build, but one question how can you proc tailwind if you have controlled destruction? Only because of the wand but this would be only 7%, do you ever proc it? Or is there a secret way to do it? Ty alot!
"
system5991 wrote:
Great Build, but one question how can you proc tailwind if you have controlled destruction? Only because of the wand but this would be only 7%, do you ever proc it? Or is there a secret way to do it? Ty alot!

Because of storm brand has so many hits, you'll don't worry about it, it's almost 100% uptime like elemental overlord. If you don't have bottle faith or cinderswallo flask you can use Diamond flask instead. Crit chance around 5-10% is enough to proc EO and Tailwind all the time.
Thank you for your fast reply!

I was using an fractured explode wand, because of that it didn't proc!

It was my fault!

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info