Help boost my dmg :D!

Hello everyone interested in helping <3.
My character in this league is RITA_Deveko

I have a request to experienced people for help in increasing the damage dealt. I'm currently using two curses, plus a few resist penetration mods.

Most of the time the fight lasts too long, because my damage is too weak. I'm not somehow a mega-experienced person to avoid mechanics fighting bosses for so long to kill them.
Currently I am trying to farm and arrange end game gear.
Unfortunately, my choices allow me to farm the T15-16 maps, sometimes if I feel too confident I die.

I have a huge problem with Sirus. I would like to keep the current resistance values. The current tree, it would be cool, but in late game I want to use HH. But it's later when I have the right amount of currency

I do not want to duplicate others builds.
I just want you to "point out" my mistakes to me. And what can I improve. I play for fun, and in PoE I am satisfied that with my bild I am able to go as far as possible.
2 leagues it took me to get to t16 maps. I believe that it is quite a feat for self-preparation and learning from mistakes. However, you learn all your life and I think it is worth asking players for their opinion.

Please, give me tips!
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2021, 8:47:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info