Smashinbobs Cursed Hexblasting Occultist

Are you ready to Hexblast?

This is a very nice tankish mapper build, very decent starter. The build reaches around 2-3 mil shaper on a budget, and up to 8+ mil with minmaxing.
Overall a very safe and nice clear build with decent bossing potential.
Make sure to watch the video where i explain some of the mechanics and to see the build in action.

Video showcase:

POB links:
Spoiler
Current pob:
https://pastebin.com/iFkrYgKg

Minmax pob:
https://pastebin.com/RzbPgatZ

GEAR:
Spoiler

Martyr of innocence is best item in slot, there is a possibility of a rare staff being better, but it would require an insane rare item, so i do not really include that.

Required uniques:

All rares mostly just look for life, energy shield and settle resistances, one of the rares should have aspect of the spider!

Jewels:
Timeless jewel should be sacrificed to doryani, on watcher eye just look for damage over time while affected by malevolence, if you want even better look for faster ailments aswell.

For medium clusters look for burning bright with flow of life as preferably the best combination, other combinatons are fine aswell such as wasting affliction and blowback are best damage wise for faster ignite, but preferably we dont wanna make the ignite last too short by stacking too much of those, also we want atleast 1 cooked alive on of the medium jewels.

Remaining jewels slots, look for: life, fire damage, fire damage over time multiplier and burning damage as best in slot.

Flasks:

GEMS:
Spoiler

Main damage setup:

Utility armaggedon brand(this doesnt have to be in a 6link, just remove duration immolate or culling from setup):

4 slot A

4 slot B:

4 VIXEN GLOVES:

Notes:
Spoiler

We kill all the bandits.
Make sure you have 100% chance to ignite, all the mods that give chance to ignite should be maxed and make sure to have cooked alive on one of your medium jewels + divergent ignite prolif to make sure you reach 100% chance, very importante.

For leveling
is really great, i would recommend dual wielding them until you can get martyr.
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2021, 5:51:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info