nothing

I Will Create A Character Soon To Do Endgame.
Last edited by Yavoue on Nov 7, 2021, 5:25:33 PM
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2021, 10:38:47 AM
Any update for min/max or end game gear pls
just wondering what order i get the ascendants in please
So i updated your tree a little. Removed the redicously high increased evasion rating. Pushed your EHP up to 5k. I would like to push the increased evasion even lower down but everything else is kind of needed. Also remove the seven league steps. They SUCK. You should put in some decent boots with high cold resist to cap it. Malachais Artifice and Restless Ward are kind of useless since i dont see how you generate frenzy or endurance charges and the increased duration is not worth it. There are better rare alternatives. And before you say this is a budget build, seven leagues steps is anything but budget. Also I am curious why your gems are not level 20.

Here is a tree with some modification in gear.
There is a damage and life version.
Also included a basic tree pathing guide.
https://pastebin.com/g8rEfB3S
Last edited by TheOnlyTrueReaper on May 31, 2021, 8:19:20 AM
"
So i updated your tree a little. Removed the redicously high increased evasion rating. Pushed your EHP up to 5k. I would like to push the increased evasion even lower down but everything else is kind of needed. Also remove the seven league steps. They SUCK. You should put in some decent boots with high cold resist to cap it. Malachais Artifice and Restless Ward are kind of useless since i dont see how you generate frenzy or endurance charges and the increased duration is not worth it. There are better rare alternatives. And before you say this is a budget build, seven leagues steps is anything but budget. Also I am curious why your gems are not level 20.

The tree skill code is not working.. May u repost it?
"
BlackFox49 wrote:
"

The tree skill code is not working.. May u repost it?

Ok, I had to update POB.. ty anyway for the skill tree and the advises!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info