Can anyone play harbinger in XBOX? Any solution to play it? Can GGG revise the harbinger skill?

As above, I barely play maybe due to the harbinger's flame spread all around. I refund my point to harbinger, now I have to refund it back cause I can't play at all! Can GGG revise the harbinger skill?? It did not hurt players but only cause horrible lag!
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2021, 9:24:05 AM
Just FYI, it's not the flame that causes the lag.

It's the huge number of mobs spawning in all at once, and just having that huge number of mobs all together in one place.

It is honestly sad how bad the performance is under 3.13.

In the latter half of Heist League (after the big fixes), the game was running the best it ever has on console.

And then they released Ritual, and it all went to trash.

Not because of the League, but because of some engine/programming changes they made.

I'm becoming very close to believing the people who have been saying they've abandoned Console.

I told those people they were wrong for a long time, because of the big Heist fix (and the communication that came before it), but now it's just 100% radio silence. Not even acknowledging that the issues exist.

And certainly not fixing them.
"
QQPQ wrote:
Just FYI, it's not the flame that causes the lag.

It's the huge number of mobs spawning in all at once, and just having that huge number of mobs all together in one place.

It is honestly sad how bad the performance is under 3.13.

In the latter half of Heist League (after the big fixes), the game was running the best it ever has on console.

And then they released Ritual, and it all went to trash.

Not because of the League, but because of some engine/programming changes they made.

I'm becoming very close to believing the people who have been saying they've abandoned Console.

I told those people they were wrong for a long time, because of the big Heist fix (and the communication that came before it), but now it's just 100% radio silence. Not even acknowledging that the issues exist.

And certainly not fixing them.

It seemed GGG does not care about console, but even in PC, Harbinger cause a lot performance issue.

Will GGG ever looked at any post in console thread? If they do not care, they will loose those players including PC's. Who will play such a lagging game with time and temper tortured? It will ruined GGG's reputation. Shame for this terrific game!
"

Will GGG ever looked at any post in console thread? If they do not care, they will loose those players including PC's. Who will play such a lagging game with time and temper tortured? It will ruined GGG's reputation. Shame for this terrific game!

Sure, GGG reads 100% of the comments that happen on the forum.

Don't believe me?

Just make a post, anywhere, claiming that a particular player is a scammer, or even a price-fixer, and you'll find, within MINUTES (or perhaps hours if it's the wrong time of day), that your post has been edited to remove that accusation.
I was very sad to have to respec out of that too

you can't really run the map when it has 0-1 FPS when you are around that and then of course you die to it because you can't react. But that's their standard and they find it acceptable unfortunately.
Iv been playing a crit slayer cyclone on PS4-Pro for Ritual, got to 92 so far, and at any point, no matter how low tier the map, Harbingers are an almost certain rip because of how much it lags.

This really disappoints me after hearing how lucrative the harbys are with atlas passives. I go to 1fps... if Im lucky! And this is me literally skirting the mobs. Diving in is a full 5 second freeze then rip screen.

So yeah, this league is a no harby league for me :(...
I make music, you can listen and dl for free at https://analogmunky.bandcamp.com/music or https://soundcloud.com/analogmunky/tracks
i play soulwrest phantasm and its bad joke.

-I gave points to harbingers in valdo rest- now I must avoid valdo(1fps and death:)
-maven is unplayable due to freezes and desynch- 4/6 deaths in one encounter was due to lag/freeze/desychronization
-sirus- 15 fps fight praying to do not take freeze(funny situations when i take freeze and in one frame i am alive and second after 1 s when i am lying on the floor with 0 hp without any boss's skill animation)
-even average maps have 15-20 fps so I die sometimes in t16 map(always,always from lag from bigger monster pack)

game is brilliant, probably best I ever played but this 15 fps gameplay is soooooo tiring. Thats so sad. I would love to buy some cosmetic for my character, but when i wear what I have my fps is lowering to totally unplayable lvl(game is barely playable now)- so i cant even do that. This performance reaaaly make me sad.
Last edited by moreandmmore on Mar 19, 2021, 5:25:31 PM
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:
I was very sad to have to respec out of that too

you can't really run the map when it has 0-1 FPS when you are around that and then of course you die to it because you can't react. But that's their standard and they find it acceptable unfortunately.

I can still run it on ps4...... Though i will admit i can only to it on an open map like Canyon and i have to do it strategically. Basically gotta run backwards and kite some of them to "thin out the herd". Even then i still sometimes desyn death badly from time to time.
I play on xbox sx no pb at all

"
drubael wrote:
I play on xbox sx no pb at all

On high tier maps? And not using the method described above, where you only do open maps and kite the enemies around?

I'd love to see a video of a T14+ rare map with the harbies working well on any console.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info