jungle valley map boss broken

every time i kill in ritual circle, never reapears in ritual to complete quests so as to caputre it. please fix.
thanks
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2021, 9:00:05 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Having the same issue. After fighting RNG to actually get a ritual in the boss room, more RNG to get the boss the be part of the ritual, I have killed the boss and see the ritual shrine isn't clickable until after the boss dies. If the ritual shrine is clickable before the boss dies then the boss is not part of the ritual.

After making sure the Jungle Valley boss is part of the ritual, I notice she does not spawn after you click the ritual shrine to start the ritual. I have tried activating the ritual (after making sure the boss is part of the ritual), then running around to see if she will spawn or drop down. She does not. I have also tried slowly dpsing to see if the boss with spawn in the ritual after a certain number of adds have been killed (as she does in the normal boss fight).

Literally, spent an entire day fighting multiple layers of RNG to get every other boss for the Ritual V achievement. Then spent another entire day farming Jungle Valley and fighting more RNG to get the Jungle Valley boss to be part of the ritual only to discover she does not spawn then you active the ritual.

GGG, pls.....
Last edited by Ariane on Feb 21, 2021, 9:01:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info