Unique Item from Unique Item Box disappeared

Killed the adds that spawn upon interacting with Unique Stronghold box in Torched Courts Act 10. Once completed, Unique Item disappears. bummer.
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2021, 12:39:01 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
wrchf wrote:
Killed the adds that spawn upon interacting with Unique Stronghold box in Torched Courts Act 10. Once completed, Unique Item disappears. bummer.

screenshot / bug (instance dump) number ??
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
wrchf wrote:

Biggest mistake of forgetting to screenshot or get the code of the instance I was in due to frustration. Sorry. But thanks for replying!
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
wrchf wrote:

Hi once again. So it happened, again. This time I was doing the delirium event. I took a screenshot of the incident after the item disappeared (two chaos or chromatic orbs). sorry I don't know where to find the dump or instance code.

"
wrchf wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
wrchf wrote:

Hi once again. So it happened, again. This time I was doing the delirium event. I took a screenshot of the incident after the item disappeared (two chaos or chromatic orbs). sorry I don't know where to find the dump or instance code.

https://ibb.co/mzj0Ntj
For the first "bug". Not every unique strongbox drop unique. And please don't place two bug in one thread
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info