Scammer xbox tag - [Removed by Support]

At around 10:00pm est i "bought" remove defence from him, handed him a ilvl86 styg with t5 life/def t1 dmg against chilled, t1 projectile dmg with attacks, t1 atk speed during flask effect, and like t9 cold res. He took the belt pretended to do the craft at the horti station then tried trading me to take my exalt i was paying for the craft, then logged out and switched accounts (i'm guessing)... He never answered even when i told him i'll literally buy back the belt...

I highly doubt GGG will do anything so all i'm asking is at the very least can this problem be fixed when i come back next league?

<Edit> Wait so not only can i make burner accounts to steal peoples items to liquidize into real $ but i get protection from GGG if anyone calls me out? No wonder RMT is so big in poe...
Last edited by I R Healer on Feb 19, 2021, 11:39:46 PM
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2021, 4:01:52 AM
"
I R Healer wrote:
i get protection from GGG if anyone calls me out? No wonder RMT is so big in poe...

no, most official gaming forums have a "no naming and shaming" rule
Right most games force you to give your item to other players to use crafts 100x stronger than fossils n crap, i already completedd all new content and literally only thing left to do in trade league was buy harvest crafts. If the game literally forces you to get scammed fckoff with no naming and wtf about shaming they chose to be that pure scum that steals something someone was working on for 3 fcking weeks. I'm legit telling everyone GGG is 100% fine with any and all scams and instead of punishing scammers they encourage them by creating mechanics like harvest and after encouraging scams to happen they just help the scammers both scam and not get caught.

Like it's 100% truth, i was expecting zero action by GGG, sure suprised they instead fully support scams in any way possible... OK got it, i know what i'll be doing, afterall if it's impossible to beat scammers with full GGG support you should just become one. Pricefixing n scumbagging div cards will be the only way i make money i guess, working hard n busting your ass means absolutely nothing when scammers get more love.
No problem i 100% confirmed that you guys forced us to get scammed and both GGG and microsoft does nothing, so i'll have a perma post on xbox lfg warning the xbox players that you treat scammers like humans and their victims like they are dead deer perfectly ok for the scammers to kill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info