I am done as well !

That is it, i'm not playing the game and supporting it anymore... I have the feeling of being scammed right now...

I'm not the best player, my builds aren't the most tanky or insaly strong, and my gameplay isn't always perfect or fast but i've always manage to reach a certain point of the game (killing sirus awaik 8 and elder), in the first month (then i try to fight shaper and uber bosses).

It's been a month already and i'm barely awaik 5 without killing sirus... not because i'm less good than the previous league, but because the game is unplayable on console anymore !!

wtf for real, some past league when you encounter a big monster pack the game will froze for a second and then continue, shame but it was ok, my builds can handle a second of massive damage but now it froze for at least 3 seconds and when the game continue, i'm instant dead, i had rollbacks of roomS away, i spent two week to pass T14/15 maps because it became way too laggy to play correctly at that difficulty, harbinger nodes almost burned my console when i run valdo's, and i can't even respec because the orb on console are too expensive. My fight against sirus was the most painful boss figth in every games that i've played, one second freeze on his beam every time he fire, impossible to dodge, dead...

And i will not event talked about sirus spawning into maps. Sirus alone is already laggy, if you had harbinger into it, the xbox explode...

This is the worst league i have ever play, yes you've manage to make it more difficult, but not by the mechanics, only because of the freezes and lag !!

Fix your game, get ride of the unnecessary effects, there is too many things on the screen when you fight, you can't see anything, like get ride of ground element, it doesn't make the maps more difficult to run, just more laggy...

It's unbelievable to release a game in this state, lets console players modifie the performance preferences, with stuff like no shadow and all. And if you can't make your game work on console, then don't release it on console, it will prevent players from waisting money into a game that they can't play correctly when they reach the atlas !!

If the game keep going this path, it will definitely loose his playerbase console...
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2021, 2:31:26 AM
I play on xbox one too and i must agree. I have something like 15 fps when I run maps with 1-2 s freezes. I can sacrifice all visual effect for performance, even if game will looks like diablo 2 becouse mapping is so bad. Bossing is almost impossible, freeze and welcome to hideout. FIX this please becouse its really unplayable for endgame content with is essence of this game.
i just failed my 5th attemp ay syrus bc i just cant see any of the mechanics... im done too... gonna play some games made for the console... not this joke of a port made just for the naive console players money but no suppot at all...
Same here on PS4. Especially fun finding a grove. Die to a boss + mob that's harder than 99% of any others I've faced. Then spend all portals because I literally die before I've even loaded in. No amount of buffs or dash spam prevents it either.

What pisses me off the most is I was having so much fun. Now this free game has ended up costing me close to 300 euros and it's literally unplayable. And the prices for most gear isn't steep. It's astronomical. My build is mediocre at best, but can handle alched and corrupted T15's. In about 1200 hours I've gotten 3 exalts. Three.

So GG GGG. Special thanks for frying my console btw.
Last edited by TheBlueTattoo on Feb 19, 2021, 9:05:16 AM
Yes i don't care about the graphics either, i mostly enjoy the mechanics, D2 is still beautiful today, give me D2 graphics with poe mechanics, would be fine by me.
I spent about 200 bucks as well in this game, and i can't play it anymore...

It piss me off, but i think the worst part in this situation is that GGG don't communicate at all on console players, like we never existed, they clearly don't care anymore, gives me the feeling to be a dry milk cow...
So much time and money wasted into this game !
at this point in the game almost a month of it being unplayable and with no communication at all on if there are even aware of the issues or are going to fix them probally best just to abondon this league( like 28 of my guild members haved because of the performance ( dont worrry they still want ur cash for mtx though xd)
"
bounty367 wrote:
at this point in the game almost a month of it being unplayable and with no communication at all on if there are even aware of the issues or are going to fix them probally best just to abondon this league( like 28 of my guild members haved because of the performance ( dont worrry they still want ur cash for mtx though xd)

Unfortunately, it's not the *league* causing the problems. I mean, sure, Rituals exacerbate the issue, but they're not the main problem.

They need to fix Texture Streaming, and Server performance, AND desync. Plus the long load-time issue, if that's not related to Texture Streaming (which I strongly suspect it is).

None of those issues will magically go away next league, even if Ritual doesn't go Core (which there's a 99% chance it will).
Once D2 is released I am probably done, the lag and desync has been a constant since launch. I will likely stay on the D2 remaster until D4 is released, or PoE 2 if the issues are gone.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
bounty367 wrote:

Unfortunately, it's not the *league* causing the problems. I mean, sure, Rituals exacerbate the issue, but they're not the main problem.

They need to fix Texture Streaming, and Server performance, AND desync. Plus the long load-time issue, if that's not related to Texture Streaming (which I strongly suspect it is).

None of those issues will magically go away next league, even if Ritual doesn't go Core (which there's a 99% chance it will).

It was running way better in heist, so it will not magically go away, but for sure it can be fix, if they wanted to...

"
Once D2 is released I am probably done, the lag and desync has been a constant since launch. I will likely stay on the D2 remaster until D4 is released, or PoE 2 if the issues are gone.

Yes just saw the announcement video today, i loved D2 so i will defnitefly buy it as well, even if i find poe mechanics more interesting, at least i can play D2 properly and enjoying it . I'm sure others players will do the same, and maybe there wil be enought players switching to D2 that GGG will start considering fixing their game for consoles !
PoE is going to struggle with retention big time once D2 is released.
Last edited by Smallville0608 on Feb 20, 2021, 5:29:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info