My beef with POE - only because i care!

First of all, thank you GGG for a great FREE game, can't complain, thank you for the continuing progress despite the pandemic and world ending events :-)

I have some feedback i want to share, i'm sure some of it might have been already mentioned before so please consider this as my vote on it.

I'm an Xbox player, i used to be a PC player but then i grew up, i love my recliner and my big ass screen and I love POE, it's the only game i'm playing and supporting ($) now, i can't stop playing it, really.

so here's what i think could make this game much better on console:

1-A better market place search feature (almost every post in this forum talks about it, so i just want to mention it here, again)

2-The UI text size, i have to get up walk to the TV and read the damn thing sometimes! not good for a lazy guy like me :-)

3-We use controllers, not a keyboard and mouse, how are we supposed to spam 5 flasks while moving and flipping directions to shoot the bow and use skills?! You get the point, it's harder to control the character in POE with a controller, there must be a way to compensate, i just don't know how.

4-there should be a Console-friendly UI (summary of all the above) - i know this is a far fetch request, budgets and all, but hey, I'll pay for more features, it's fair.

Again, thank you for your continued support.
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2021, 11:10:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info