State of the league

Y'all had all that extra time that you could have used to
polished this league, but instead we get this sorry mess? It's
almost a 75% chance you won't be able to complete a single
map without a crash of disconnect.

This is egregious and you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2021, 6:27:58 AM
the performance was so good before this league and now it's back to being awful. You can't even do deliriums and the delerium league there wasn't problems with that

Why did they have to ruin it? The frames are so bad on PS4 and I can't even find a freaking PS5 to buy in hopes that it would be better on that.
this league is way more stable than previous ones, since starting the league i have only had 3 crashes all in part 1 of the game.

Zero crashes in delve, during delirium/abyss/breach instances, maps or Labyrinth.
"
this league is way more stable than previous ones, since starting the league i have only had 3 crashes all in part 1 of the game.

Did you skip the last 2+ months of Heist?

After the fix, Heist was the most stable league on PS4, ever. (Pre-fix, Heist was *awful*)

This league, I have more crashes than I did in the latter part of Heist (although still a low number), and performance is *way* worse. Like, during the day, the game isn't even playable. At night, when there's less server load and less internet traffic, it's somewhat playable.

Normally, I would blame my shitty internet, but the latter half of Heist league proved the game could run fine, even during the day, on my shitty internet.

It no longer does.

There's huge lag, stuttering, and lots of desync.

And that doesn't even bring into account the texture loading issues. Roughly 50% of my deaths this league have been to invisible attacks. Another 40% have been to lag and/or desync. One or two from crashes.

Completely unacceptable. And I'm super glad I didn't choose to play HC.
As far as crashes go this league has been good for me and have only had a couple.

However, dsync and rubber banding has come back with a bang so while it's technically running it's not running great. That makes mapping in t15 & 16 somewhat of a lottery and certainly spoils the new end game fun.

Oh well the joys of console play I guess /sigh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info