Primeval Sanctum - My First Hideout Build - Primeval Hideout

Deep within the confines of the Primordial Blocks lies a sanctum reserved only for those exiles that dare seek more of their existence in this plane.

But, be wary, exile, for it is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Full Hideout Images:

Spoiler

Download Link: https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2735/title/Primeval%20Sanctum
Last edited by VeritasInvictus on Feb 14, 2021, 12:07:43 AM
Last bumped on Feb 13, 2021, 7:41:21 PM
The fact that those portals aren't centered between those pillars would kill me. That said, it's a pretty sleek hideout otherwise.
''The universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't to search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense. And eventually, you'll be dead.''
I appreciate the feedback!

Those pillars have been giving me hell regarding positioning, as such, I have removed them in the next iteration.
Last edited by VeritasInvictus on Feb 14, 2021, 3:28:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info