Stolen Cyberpunk 2077, Witcher and Gwent Source Codes Auctioned & Sold In Dark Web!!!

By this point, the things that keep happening with this games' launch are more cyberpunk than the game itself... - https://youtu.be/sfG4xmMQd3Q
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2021, 11:51:55 PM
Ooooh, the Dark Web
Still play SSF on my main account :)
I don't feel any sympathy for the execs or shareholders at all. But it sure is a shitty overall situation for their game devs right now. Just blow after blow over there heh.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Wouldnt it be better for game developers to have their computers with sensitive data not connected to the internet? They could have computers connected to each other internally but not to outside network. problem solved?
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
In other news, game-crashing CP77 bugs and deadweight code finally getting some much-needed remedial work

"We anticipate this brazen theft of our IP may actually...result in a playable game," said Snot Miffaut, lead marketing director at CD Projekt Red.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
more like the dork web lmao gottem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info