Path of Exile 2 - Glowing below character

Hi, saw the Path of Exile 2 Gameplay Preview of the ranger class, looks very nice but something that I was not so happy with was that character had glowing blue/green circles below. Is this the auras?

If so the auras are up on you like 99% of the time? So we will be constantly be running with these circles below our characters?

I really hope we can have an alternative that auras can be represented as icon buffs instead of this in upper corner or something. We should atleast have some kind of option for this and not be forced to play like this.

I am all for temporary visual effects/buffs but visuals that are constantly on the character feels more of a distraction when playing.

My motto is keep it clean and show when something is important that I need to react on.

What do you others think about this? Would your prefer that your character almost always have these glowing circles? Does this distract you from your play?
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2021, 12:12:39 PM
Yeah those are auras. I think auras are really ugly in this game, like, they're just circles that are glued to your character, how is that an aura? I would imagine aura would be some kind of mist that follows the character, like the infused channeling effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info