Need Some help with my COC Ice Nova before i got crazy .

Hello guys .

I just started this build like 2 days ago , i didnt play much this league so i dont have alot of currency , however all night i read guide on the APS and CDR for the COC and cospris and the more i read the more i get confused . I followed the ESORO guide but i have made some adjuntsments so i can reach the 100% hit chance and a crit chance of 90% with 99% effective crit chance . But i have some questions , since im lacking single target damage .

1.The awakened COC gem only applies the CDR to the gems liked to it no ? If so , that means i still need a belt with at least 14% CDR for the cospris no ?
2. Some guides say that if you dual wield cospris then you need double the APS , so it's close to 15 APS with a 14% CDR , no ? But if i go 15 APS wouldn't that screw up my 6L COC ?

Some more explanation on this would be nice .
Im currently sitting at 7.37 APS , althou i realize it's to much since the Awakened COC gem is still lvl 1, but even with a higher A-COC gem level , i get the CDR on the COC setup but i wont get it on the cospris , and if i got above 6 APS the cospris will malfunction , right ?

I leave you guys a link to my POB maybe you can help me out cuz im getting crazy already ....

https://pastebin.com/hmwG3iWh

PS : don't look at the base jewels , they are crap i know but i didnt really had time to search for better ones . Also that golden ring is omegalol also , but it does the job for now , i first what to understand and fix this CDR problem else i can't focus on the game ....
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2021, 12:12:46 AM
You need 14% CDR... You have 10% in aw cast on crit. go leveling this gem or buy new belt with 14%cdr
And you need Attack per second in cyclone 7.50-7.57 max
You have 7.37 is too low

/\ there is problem in your build.
Here i have some recommend for you about ICRR and APS

% ICRR ----------- Aps
0% - 13% ----------- 6.06
14% - 51% ----------- 7.57
52%+ ----------- 10.10

At first question: U can get 10% from Awakened CoC at lv1 and 22% at level 5. So your APS (attack per second) from your skill (for example cyclone) around 6.06 to 7.57. If u want more dmg and trigger spell more when attack. U need ICRR in belt and in boost (shaper influ).

At second question: Spell trigger on hit when you crit so when u hit monster, crospi malice trigger spell in both swords. So no need x2 ICRR.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info