Please fix XBox version

I'm a PS4 player, and there's tons of stuff I would like fixed with the game and league, but looking at the posts from the XBox players, it appears the game is still in a truly broken state on XBox, even after the rollback.

Please focus as many resources as you can on that, until it's fixed.
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2021, 10:23:50 AM
I'm on an Xbox One X wired connection with solid local connection speeds. Ritual league continues to be the biggest debacle I've ever experienced and I've been playing since debut on console. In fact, it's worse since the last patch. Although it no longer crashes, my mtx is now continuous boxes and the lag is so bad I'm watching on screen what happened 2 or 3 seconds ago. It's a total shit show tbh. I've thought seriously about leaving this game for similar issues, but I think I might be serious this time. New content is great, but GGG is often delivering something that's truly unacceptable. If a company delivered a product this dysfunctional in any other industry they wouldn't remain in business.
Sony should removed PoE from its store as it's almost unplayable. It's so frustrating.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info