Cant use Mavens invitation /bug

So I’m at about Sirius a6 now; I’ve done a lot of maven challenges but I can use 80% of the mavens invitational I receive. I’ve received about 8 now, 2 have worked fine, but the other 6 when I try to put into my map device won’t start.

Also for a visual error, whenever I try using withered step, the cat eyes that display on the screen show up with a big green box around them, this didn’t happen before the recent patch so it’s fairly new.
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2021, 4:09:10 PM
"
n1kthequick wrote:
So I’m at about Sirius a6 now; I’ve done a lot of maven challenges but I can use 80% of the mavens invitational I receive. I’ve received about 8 now, 2 have worked fine, but the other 6 when I try to put into my map device won’t start.

Which kind of Invitations are they?

The first whole bunch of invitations are Quest items, and should all work whenever you try to use them, as long as nothing else is in the map device with them.

The 10-boss invitations are not quest items, and they're the first time you can get the invitation *before* collecting (Witnessing) the required bosses. Make sure the Maven boss-collection meter is full for the region the invitation is for.

Then there's special invitations, such as the one where you have to collect 4 Breachlords. These can also be acquired before collecting the bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info