3.13 ELE ✦ IMPOSSIBLE 30 GOLEM MI Autobomber ✦

Hey. So. It is true. Liege of Primordial ascendancy unlock ability to exploit 140 dead golem pool for some Minion Instability or CwDT shenanigans. However, not every possible option is viable due to life scaling and life expectancy of the golems.

This build is based around Minion Instability Keystone damage, short life span of golems, and retention of maximum hitpoint golems for Minion Instability damage scaling.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Here is fully voiced VIDEO GUIDE:

▶ YOUTUBE IMPOSSIBLE 30 GOLEM Elementalist ▶

__________________________________________________________________________________

PATCH NOTES:

Not nerfed, yet ;-)

POB PASTEBIN:

3.13 PoB IMPOSSIBLE 30 GOLEM Elementalist:
https://pastebin.com/G6KtJB01

BUILD ALGORITM:

1. You summon a golem;
2. It loses HP from Infernal Legion Support;
3. Then it dies and deal damage with triggered Minion Instability Keystone;
4. Golem is automatically resummoned 4 seconds later from Liege of Primordial.

ANAMALOUS INFERNAL LEGION:

Main challenge is to actually kill off golems fast enough so they would not hit maximum number of alive golems and result in dry golem resummon from Liege of Primordial without Minion Instability trigger and explosion. That is why this particular build have hard cap of something around 32 dead golems at same time. When it hit more it simply dry cycle resummon golem without Minion Instability explosion that not result in extra Liege of Primordial stack.

Most important part of the build actually happens in center part of the passive tree. Here build achieve short golem self explosion time. Infernal legion support even in anomalous version is quite slow and basic Golem elemental resistance does not help. That is why build use Fortress Covenant unique jewel combined with 7 allocated notables in center part of the tree. That way minions receive 140% extra damage with Infernal Legion from converted notables.

Then build stretch to Necromantic Aegis Keystone and use Milagaro's Lens unique shield. That combination would give minions extra negative elemental resistance, some life and would recover character life from each explosion!

GEAR:

Quite simply build can exploit seven link minion helmet with +3 levels of minion gems. Built-in Minion life and Minion damage on Helmet is pretty straight forward for extra damage. Using level 21 Stone Golem gem is really important for damage scaling with extra life. Then build socket level 4 Empower to raise gem level even further. The obviously build runs mandatory Anomalous Infernal Legion. And here we can adjust damage and Area of effect with Consecrated effect or Increased Area of Effect Supports.

What is optimal maximum number of alive golems?
Is it better to use primordial chain amulet with extra golem number and sacrifice golem life?
Or is it better to stick with standard big golems in lesser numbers?

And after day of experimentation I tried build with Primordial Chain which totally failed in damage department and relative usability. Then I tried Cold Iron Point Unique with Stone Golems and it just added level of chunkiness with inability to directly scale damage from Elemental Equilibrium Keystone or from fire exposure with Mastermind of Discord. Then I tried Replica Cold Iron Point with Ice Golems and Elemental Equilibrium Setup from lightning damage with workable results.

But In the end best numbers and usability I got from Stone Golems with single Clayshaper unique and fire exposure setup. Actually it performed almost 30% better that Ice golem setup!

On other end of damage spectrum is fire penetration, exposure and shock effect. Build allocate Shaper of Storms ascendancy for permanent shock effect from every hit. Then Mastermind of Discord that give nice boost to damage scaling. To trigger that node build get fire exposure from Cast while channeling Support coupled with Cyclone, Wave of Conviction and Combustion Support. That way build counteract slow nature of wave of conviction.

Then build can easily achieve dual curse setup with Flammability and Elemental Weakness. Build gets second curse from Whispers of Doom anoint on the amulet. And both curses are automated through Hextouch Support. Shield Charge as trigger. Faster Attacks Support to make it viable. And Fortify support to have that extra layer of damage mitigation.

Build route through several Energy shield nodes on the passive tree and have great life pool. With body armor craft that gain extra energy shield from % of maximum life and Replica Soul Theater build easily gets over 2.5k energy shield. But it would be useless without any energy shield recovery. As you can remember build already have insane life recovery from each golem explosion from Malagaro's Lens. With that in mind it is easy to get Energy Shield recovery from Zealots Oath life to energy shield regen conversion.

Then next step is to actually allocate Blood Magic Keystone with Mortal Conviction. That solve mana management. And in the end Energy shield recovery comes from Call to Arms Keystone with instant warcry and Enduring Cry, Second Wind Support and Increased Duration.

That gives build periodic life regeneration which is converted to energy shield regen with Zealots Oath. And also it gives Endurance charges with buffed Physical damage mitigation.

Obviously in all cases I run Anima Stone Jewel with 5 Primordial Harmony jewels. And here lies main catch-22 of the build. It is actually "balanced"! You could not simply enter a new area and immediately automate all the damage in this case with 32 dead golems.

You enter area with alive golems equal to maximum number of possible golems. Then you build up your Liege of Primordial Pool by summoning extra golems and spread out your damage over time without confined singular explosion every 4 seconds. And that takes time. To reduce that time, build stack 5 Primordial Harmony Jewels with cooldown recovery from golem skill gem. And you can easily reduce cooldown from 6 seconds to 2 and a half. And by trial and error I established that actually starting T16 map with 10 to 15 golem pool is usually enough. This is roughly 10 to 20 seconds of downtime in each new area. And by the second minute of the map you should have maximum automated damage from 30 golems and can focus totally on the movement.

For the next part of damage scaling we are back on passive tree. Righteous Army Notable is quite nice but to achieve actually viable damage numbers build need Elegant hubris Timeless Jewel with at least 2 notable conversions. Build is looking for Axiom Warden Notable with 80% increased minion life or for Slum Lord Notable 80% increased minion damage. They are surprisingly have the same impact on this build. Best place for timeless jewel that I found was next to resolute technique keystone on the tree. And as usual easiest way to get conversion build need is actually to buy several cheap jewels and Devine orb them until you hit workable notables.

LEVELING:

As any golemancer ATM, build is not cheap. If you are not proficient on golemancer builds to start this build, please use different build to level up and gear. I can recommend my BV Archmage ELE as low budget leveling tool.

▶ YOUTUBE League Starter BV Elementalist TRINITY ARCHMAGE ▶
3.13 PoB BV Elementalist TRINITY ARCHMAGE:
https://pastebin.com/i3VCc89V

DPS:

I had relatively sparse on minion modifier setup and still was able to hit 7 million of shaper DPS mark. With better minion life and damage on gear alongside with triple node Timeless jewel build definitely can push over 10 million Shaper DPS.

Dps calculations: You take total pool of golems (in this case 32+) and divide it by 4 seconds during which they are cycled. Then multiply it by average hit from MI Explosion.

Last edited by Atataforthewin on Feb 6, 2021, 9:47:33 AM
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2021, 10:29:37 AM
Last edited by Atataforthewin on Feb 6, 2021, 9:31:33 AM
Nice build!
i really enjoy your build but im wondering what i could do to improve it even more atm without going nuts on exalts.
This is the most troll build I have ever seen. Gj.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Couldn't this be worked in with a Heartbound Loop / MoM build? Since you're creating the Golem Death Loop?
heya, I built one, but getting up to 30+ golems takes FOREVER, what am I missing, I can only ADD one BY manually summoning, something feels off

AAAND I missed where you mentioned gem swap with spell echo >.<

Works fine, neat build, only had to sell ONE ITEM from my discharge build to fund the whole thing haha

Last edited by d3viant6 on Mar 8, 2021, 1:29:16 PM
Hi,

Is there any chance you update the build for 3.14 ? If anything, it seems dps goes up higher with the new LL threshold, if you have enough patience to summon even more golems.

I also wondered whether it could make some use out of Petrified Blood, with the stupid high HP recovery from Maligaro's Lens.
I was thinking the same thing.

Now that the threshold is 50% minion instability build got a huge buff.
If maligaro lens can overheal the 50% from prettify blood.
(Not leach, not life regain) but also not a potion...
Then it could be really great for tankyness option (165% EHp)

Edit :
After trying out the build, I feel like there something not working out. You can't have 30 golem in the dead pool anymore...
I had 2-3 golem alive with 4 golem max
I summon another golem (keeping under the limit) and one of my golem stop respawning...So they can't stack anymore ? (That the worst part)
*Edit 2: Here in the patch note...
"It is no longer possible to temporarily bypass your Golem limit (for example if your Golems died very quickly with the Fleshcrafter unique Body Armour)."

As for prettify blood, it doesn't work with maligos's lens (after 50%). Can still be use with potion.
Last edited by milorius on Apr 19, 2021, 5:49:59 AM
"
milorius wrote:
I was thinking the same thing.

Now that the threshold is 50% minion instability build got a huge buff.
If maligaro lens can overheal the 50% from prettify blood.
(Not leach, not life regain) but also not a potion...
Then it could be really great for tankyness option (165% EHp)

Edit :
After trying out the build, I feel like there something not working out. You can't have 30 golem in the dead pool anymore...
I had 2-3 golem alive with 4 golem max
I summon another golem (keeping under the limit) and one of my golem stop respawning...So they can't stack anymore ? (That the worst part)
*Edit 2: Here in the patch note...
"It is no longer possible to temporarily bypass your Golem limit (for example if your Golems died very quickly with the Fleshcrafter unique Body Armour)."

As for prettify blood, it doesn't work with maligos's lens (after 50%). Can still be use with potion.

So this bild is dead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info