Weapon effect on 1 or 2 weapons when dual wield, what is right?

Hello,

I just noticed that I got 2 weapon effects but they apply differently on my weapons when dual wielding. Just see the picture bellow, same discription, but the first blood weapon effect applies on both weapons, and my scientist weapon efffect only apply on 1 weapon. I thought that i should apply on 1 weapon but I would be really happy if the scientist weapon effect also would apply on both weapons, because its really expensive to buy it twice.

is this correct or is one of them wrong?

Last bumped on Feb 6, 2021, 8:25:09 AM
"
trollfar404 wrote:
Hello,

I just noticed that I got 2 weapon effects but they apply differently on my weapons when dual wielding. Just see the picture bellow, same discription, but the first blood weapon effect applies on both weapons, and my scientist weapon efffect only apply on 1 weapon. I thought that i should apply on 1 weapon but I would be really happy if the scientist weapon effect also would apply on both weapons, because its really expensive to buy it twice.

is this correct or is one of them wrong?

Ah, I am sorry for the confusion!

To clarify, any weapon effect received from the purchase of a Supporter Pack are able to be dual wielded whereas the weapon effects purchased from the microtransactions shop are only able to be wielded on one weapon at a time unless you purchase two of the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info