Help with spectre

Hi i need help for my build detonate dead.
I want obtain for my spectre : Primal Crushclaw and Primal Blisterlord for spectre corpses in HARVEST MOBS.

But i cannot turn them into spectre when i kill them (i have a desecrate lv20)

Is there a tips for turn them into spectre ?

Thanx
Last bumped on Feb 16, 2021, 7:26:02 PM
So, you mention killing them, but they you also mention desecrate.

If you've actually killed one, there's no need for Desecrate, the corpse should be there on the ground.

If you've consumed the corpse of the one you killed (say, with an Offering), then you may be out of luck. I don't know if a mob being present in a Harvest encounter adds it to the Desecrate table once you've killed it.

Even if it does, T4 seed corpses are super rare even when they are in the table. You likely have to desecrate many, many times to get them.

T4 seeds only appear in red maps, if you need to go hunting.

There is a region with a passive tree that doubles the chance of T4 seeds appearing, I recommend going there (and getting that passive, obviously).

Or, if you're in trade league, offer in trade chat to pay someone to let you spectre the corpses.
Thx for answer.

The T4 mobs are hard to desecrate because the corpse disappear fast or don't appear when death...

I send a lot of message on the trade chat but noone answer....
If u killed them and consumed a corpse go back to ur hideout and keep spamming desecrate..... Back on my Baron Zombiemancer i would go to the area to kill the spectre then go back to my hideout and cyclone til i had some bodies and check for the one i needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info