Dead Reckoning Cobalt Jewel not working?

Dead Reckoning Cobalt Jewel says:
With at least 40 intelligence in Radius, Summon Skeletons can Summon up to 15 Skeleton Mages. It has WAY MORE than 40 intelligence in Radius.

I have Vaal Summon Skeletons, and the Summon Skeleton can only summon 9 in total. Not even all mages:

Vaal Summon Skeleton keeps summoning the standard amount too, with/without this Jewel.
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2021, 1:39:49 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hi buddy,
unfortunately this is not a bug. The information on the jewel is only that up to 15 skeletal warriors can be converted to skeletal mages. It does not replace the maximum number. It has always been like this. If you increase the maximum number and you would have more than 15 active Skeletonmages, the 16th active would become a skeleton warrior again.

I hope I could help you with this.

Haliconigen
With or without the Jewel, my Summon Sekeleton gem is doing what it says in its description: it is summoning 9 total skells, being 4 warriors (like the picture shows). The gem says just that, see:

It is like the Jewel is doing nothing at all...

It what you say is true, why the 9 Skells in total are not Mages? You can see in the imagem of the original post that I have 4 Warriors and 5 Mages (just like gem description says)
Last edited by afao7x3 on Jan 31, 2021, 9:32:18 PM
you need to increase your max skeleton cap.....

Not a bug....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Why the Jewel is not converting "UP TO 15 MAGES" as it says? I'm still summoning 4 Warriors and 5 Mages using Summon Skeletons
I see the same thing. I can summon 37 Skels and I do not see the conversion of any of the warriors to mages. I do have the required intelligence in the radius.
Same thing here, definitely not converting any of the warriors into mages

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info