[3.15] Cyclone Build | Slayer | Expedition | Path of Exile 3.15

Hey guys, another cyclone, another slayer build. But this time I used cluster jewels and some expensive items. Other than nothing's different. If you are looking for budget version check out the other video:

Budget Version: https://youtu.be/pCkubIA6Nso

PoB: https://pastebin.com/Sf8AYHkK

Build Video: https://youtu.be/jeuJPt8acyk

Kill all for bandit


3.14 CHANGES:
- Flesh and Stone
Now requires 35% Mana reservation (previously 25%).

3.15 CHANGES:
- Cyclone:
Now deals 59% of Base Damage, and has 59% Effectiveness of Added Damage at gem level 20 (previously 54%).
- Impale:
Now has a 140% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 130%).
Supported Skills now have 60% chance to Impale (previously 40%).
Supported Skills now have 0-28% increased Impale Effect (previously 20-49%).
No longer has "Supported Skills deal 5-15% more Physical Damage".
No longer has “Impale Damage dealt to Enemies Impaled by Supported Skills Overwhelms 30% Physical Damage Reduction”.
- Maim:
Now has a 140% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 115%).
Supported Skills now deal 10-19% more Physical Damage (previously 15-30%).
Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills now take 10% increased Physical Damage (previously 10-14%).

(Footage is from 3.13)


GEAR:




Gem Setup:

Cyclone - Infused Channeling - Melee Physical Damage - Impale - Brutality - Fortify

Dread Banner - Flesh and Stone - Maim (Can't use anymore) - Pride - Blood and Sand - Enlighten

Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Blood Rage / Precision (Lvl 1) - Arrogance

Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Lifetap - Enduring Cry

Vaal Molten Shell - Increased Duration / Summon Ice Golem

youtube.com/themehmetbozlak
Last edited by wishdropper on Jul 22, 2021, 1:22:00 PM
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2021, 2:38:43 PM
What does the Maim Support gem do in your 6L sword? I can't figure it out bt I've seen that a few times before.
"
Sshado wrote:
What does the Maim Support gem do in your 6L sword? I can't figure it out bt I've seen that a few times before.


That's for flesh and stone. Basically you deal more damage in blood stance. Maim support has "Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills take (10-14)% increased Physical Damage" mod.
youtube.com/themehmetbozlak
Thanks.
Hey, why don't you use transcended flesh for extra crit multi?
Hello, interesting bulid, but what is your idea that now you can book all nerf auras in Flesh and Stone where mana reservation is increased to 35%?
"
Ferdek71 wrote:
Hello, interesting bulid, but what is your idea that now you can book all nerf auras in Flesh and Stone where mana reservation is increased to 35%?


You can use enligten level 4 or drop maim support.
youtube.com/themehmetbozlak
Hey,

With the nerf of explode mod on chests, do you think you should use it ?
And which mod should we focus first on chests ?

Thank you !
There's a problem with your gems setup with the increased costs of gems.
1. Arrogance in helm is doing nothing.
2. Immortal call need 126 and Ice golem need 135 mana you only got 34 free. Only way to fix it is to drop auras, gem levels and/or cast on damage taken so you got the mana to do so.
Last edited by kotli on Jul 22, 2021, 9:42:51 AM
"
kotli wrote:
There's a problem with your gems setup with the increased costs of gems.
1. Arrogance in helm is doing nothing.
2. Immortal call need 126 and Ice golem need 135 mana you only got 34 free. Only way to fix it is to drop auras, gem levels and/or cast on damage taken so you got the mana to do so.


Arrogance Support does not exist. Replace it with Bloodlust Support.

Immortal Call and Ice Golem are linked with Cast when Damage Taken and don't rely on Mana by on the amount of damage you have taken to be cast as far as I am aware.

I doubt this will work smoothly, since Cyclone will cost more mana because of the multiplier changes. Currently with these gems it would be 11 Mana.
Last edited by ApartNL on Jul 22, 2021, 10:13:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info