Embrace Kitava’s wrath with the new Rapture Portal Effect! With dark, sharp edges and devilish red highlights, this Portal Effect is the perfect addition to your gothic collection. Check it out in the video below or get yours here.

Complete your hellish look with the Demonic Armour Set and Weapon Effect as well as the new Rapture themed Weapon Skin.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Fix your game.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
How's it look on a small map device?

I'm guessing pretty crowded
FIX YOUR GAME

Another crash to see another MTX announced.
Pepega :mega: FIX YOUR GAME
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Woah!! Looks awesome. I like the door slamming sound effect as well.

It would be cool if you released more mtx like portals or other items but with different colors being offered. I'm sure that takes slightly more time but it's likely to generate more revenue given the different colors people have to choose from.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Khajit has wares... If you have coin...✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Best Leagues Ever Made: Synthesis>Harvest>Delve✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Bring back: Heist Alt Quality Gems, sextants, gear enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Jan 28, 2021, 1:44:36 AM
FIX YOUR GAME
"
toxicisdead wrote:
How's it look on a small map device?

I'm guessing pretty crowded

If they don't show it on the small map device then there's likely something wrong. Clipping, too crowded, ect. They always keep to showing off the good stuff.

I made a post a while back about standardizing their videos but prolly won't happen.

Some videos have close up freeze frames, some have walking clips, some show the small map device, some do slow motion, some rotate around characters. Others don't. It's inconsistent as hell.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
Xzorn wrote:

For all this reasons i'd like a short preview of my mtx ingame or maybe a 6hour full refund window.

btw:

Fix your game
"
SerChivalry wrote:
Fix your game.

This

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info