[3.13] - How can i be better?

Hello there!

I'm a lv 88 arc elementalist and i'm quite stuck.
I die to most of bosses, i deal no damage to many them, and i can't level up because i die a lot (i should avoid bossing to level up).

So i've been following this guide all along: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmKai17ysE4&t and my gear is not that far from the one from the guide.
I don't really know what to change from my gear (i have like 2 ex right now and don't know what should i aim for.. what should be my next purchase?).

If you guys could give me some tips regarding my next steps, what should i do, what should i avoid, etc. I want to be able to kill a tier 14-15-16 boss without dying a lot (sometimes i can't even kill them since i run out of portals).

I really enjoy mapping and delving!

This is my first post so i don't know what should i share... i will share my gear at least!

I have 75%+ in all resistances, 4k life and 1.1k energy shield.
I know i should update my flasks, i don't think they are the reason why i am so behind though.

Thanks in advance exiles! :)

Last edited by janopn on Jan 31, 2021, 7:31:49 PM
Last bumped on Jan 31, 2021, 7:30:40 PM
Your hp and es is not very high, dont know what your tree is but make sure you get life nodes and get more life on your gear, you have pieces without life and not much life on the ones that do have it. I now you say your damage is low and I'm not sure what to suggest there but you'll do more damage if you die less and should be able to get more life without sacrificing damage anyway. Also do sort your flasks out they are more important than you might think. The res flask is pretty useless as you are capped
Last edited by loony29 on Jan 31, 2021, 9:35:25 AM
"
Your hp and es is not very high, dont know what your tree is but make sure you get life nodes and get more life on your gear, you have pieces without life and not much life on the ones that do have it. I now you say your damage is low and I'm not sure what to suggest there but you'll do more damage if you die less and should be able to get more life without sacrificing damage anyway. Also do sort your flasks out they are more important than you might think. The res flask is pretty useless as you are capped

Hello there!
Thanks for the response, i will try and buy more gear with life and ES.
I've realized that i have negative Chaos resistance.. i don't know if that's a huge issue but could use some resistance there as well.

I have bought some flasks and changed my gloves so i will update my post for more suggestions.

Thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info