Keep it cool with the Celestial Frost Bomb Effect! The Celestial Frost Bomb skill effect replaces the standard look of your Frost Bombs with a pulsing celestial orb that explodes with a golden flash on detonation. Have a look at the Celestial Frost Bomb effect in action below or get yours here.

We have lots of existing Celestial themed microtransactions in the store so to complete your ensemble, you may want to check out the Celestial Weapon Effect, Armour Pack and Wings.

Thanks for your continued support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Cool
Nice one.
More!
Shiny!
Win!
Can’t really go wrong with celest - looks nice.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Stop making new microtransactions, go fix the game crushes!
SC legues V
Yea
Saved
Nice! I like it
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
cool
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I am usually not the person who complains...

But it's absolutely not the time that the 2 "news" today are lore about the envoy and a new celestial skin.

You know that there are complaints about your texture changes etc. literally everywhere, and you don't give any updates about this after the weekend?

Feels very "sour" in my mouth. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info