[3.13] Elementalist triple herald Blade Vortex 250% AOE explosions

So i wanted to make fast mapper who can run juiced t12+ maps, so far its going pretty good. The build itself is not anywhere close to be ready but i will update it soon as i get items and levels, searching for upgrades and will upload videos and gear gem updates soon as i get to high tier stuff ^^
Power of these explosions are INSANE since these ritual mobs have some serious hp

My plan will be to get delirium and legion passives to my atlas and grind those, legions are legit 1 shot and theres proof : https://streamable.com/8cu97o

VIDEOS

pob link

Gear atm (ritual league)
Spoiler

if u have anything to ask :
IG name : nko_annava

More coming soon :)
Last edited by n1koee on Jan 18, 2021, 12:41:34 PM
Last bumped on Feb 7, 2021, 12:16:53 PM
looks interesting. what about Sirius? this build can t16?
Last edited by dboySasha on Jan 18, 2021, 11:36:06 AM
im really not there yet :D will post more till i get there :) cant promise anything but insane clears atm
I just got 2 obliterations in SSF and was looking for a build to go zoom zoom on because lacerate gladiator in maps is starting to bore me except on bosses that can actually hit me. this is perfect! would you say the helm is necessary for the build or just a nice thing to have and other support gems can be used to support Herald of ice?
"
n1koee wrote:
So i wanted to make fast mapper who can run juiced t12+ maps, so far its going pretty good. The build itself is not anywhere close to be ready but i will update it soon as i get items and levels, searching for upgrades and will upload videos and gear gem updates soon as i get to high tier stuff ^^
Power of these explosions are INSANE since these ritual mobs have some serious hp

My plan will be to get delirium and legion passives to my atlas and grind those, legions are legit 1 shot and theres proof : https://streamable.com/8cu97o

VIDEOS

pob link

Gear atm (ritual league)
Spoiler

if u have anything to ask :
IG name : nko_annava

More coming soon :)
you help or you kill the bandit ?
already have a 6l carcass so i be monitoring your thread
Did someone reach end game with this build ? Can it do t16 without problems in boss and stuff with like 40 60 80 delirium?
Hey there,

started to play this build :) and waiting for your gear update :)

I will put Inpulsa, more exp :D xD since we are shock every hit! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info