[3.13] TraviiGrinds's Bladefall/Blade Blast Elementalist | Leaguestart | SSF Viable

Welcome to my Bladefall/Blade Blast Elementalist League Start guide!

I'll be documenting the progression of the build here. This is the first iteration of the build, so there isn't a lot of end game gear showcased right now. This will be my first time playing this skill so this thread will probably change drastically from week to week, league to league.

Please keep in mind the build is a theory craft currently and is not a final and finished guide by any means.

Check out my Twitch here: https://twitch.tv/TraviiGrinds

Changelog
Spoiler
January 14th 2021: V1.0 - First iteration of the build. YAY!

Contents:
-Videos
-Path of Building
-About the build
-Gem Links
-Gear
-Ascendancy | Pantheon

Videos:

I'll be recording in game footage once the league is live via my Twitch and post in here once I have something to show.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Path of Building:
Spoiler
Current PoB Community: https://pastebin.com/yq3CLaaK

Very low level gear, no jewels, basic life/res gear. Will be updating as I get more play time into the build.

_________________________________________________________________________________

About the build:

Pros/Cons
Spoiler

+Cheap/Leaguestarter
+Good clear speed
+Good single target DPS
-Not elemental reflect immune
-Two button build

Gem Links:
Spoiler

Gems are shown in order of importance.

4 Link:
Bladefall - Unleash - Spell Echo - Faster Casting

6 Link:
Blade Blast - Physical to Lightning - Elemental Focus - Intensify - Concentrated Effect/Increased Area of Effect - Controlled Destruction

4 Link:
Summon Chaos Golem - Summon Stone Golem - Summon Lightning Golem - Summon Skitterbots

You'll have to repeat a golem to hit the max of 4 golems.

4 Link:
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1) - Immortal Call (Lvl 3) - Increased Duration - Vaal Righteous Fire

3 Link:
Flame Dash - Second Wind - Arcane Surge (Lvl 7)

3 Link:
Wave of Conviction - Conductivity - Wrath

Gear:
So gear is currently just basic Life/Res gear with Dex/Str on the jewelry. Only unique that is needed is Hrimsorrow for Physical -> Cold conversion, even though your damage will still be plenty good without Hrimsorrow.

Ascendancy and Pantheon

Order of Ascendancy:
Mastermind of Discord -> Liege of the Primordial -> Elemancer -> Heart of Destruction

Pantheon
Major: Soul of Lunaris
Minor: Soul of Gruthkul

Will continue to update the guide for the duration of the league.
twitch.tv/TraviiGrinds
Last edited by TraviiGrinds on Jan 17, 2021, 3:04:04 AM
Last bumped on Jan 27, 2021, 10:53:49 AM
Reserved
twitch.tv/TraviiGrinds
Why Elementalist over Chieftain?
Cause I wanted to play the new Elementalist.
twitch.tv/TraviiGrinds
Can you clarify how you are applying Lightning Exposure?
"
Can you clarify how you are applying Lightning Exposure?

That's what Wave of Conviction is for. It deals mostly lightning damage, which applies an exposure to lightning resistance.
twitch.tv/TraviiGrinds
So are you casting Wave, Bladefall, and then Blade Blast?

Will that feel clunky? Can we trigger it somehow--or is it only for bosses?

FYI: I tried to break up the tree into leveling trees based on your final tree. Here it is if you want to use it: https://pastebin.com/ejPUg4h9

I am thinking of leveling with Arc to start.
Last edited by c8die on Jan 15, 2021, 1:59:16 AM
"

We casting a lot yes. WoC needs to be cast once every 4 seconds. We can automate it with either a trigger wand or Corrosive Elements. Corrosive Elements cluster node will apply a slight weaker exposure, but consistently.

I'll take a look at the leveling tree, I appreciate you doing that. ;) Let me know how it feels playing it.
twitch.tv/TraviiGrinds
Ah the second guy that I see with this kind of idea, will follow the thread since I will play something similar.
"
TraviiGrinds wrote:
"

We casting a lot yes. WoC needs to be cast once every 4 seconds. We can automate it with either a trigger wand or Corrosive Elements. Corrosive Elements cluster node will apply a slight weaker exposure, but consistently.

I'll take a look at the leveling tree, I appreciate you doing that. ;) Let me know how it feels playing it.

No problem! Thanks for the idea.

What skills were you planning to level with until BF/BB?
Do you have a particular plan for jewels and the cluster? Not sure if I should be pushing for golem jewels or if I am missing something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info