[PS4] 3.12.5d Patch Notes

PS4 3.12.5d Patch Notes

• Added support for our 3.13.0 Ritual Supporter Packs. These will launch at a later date.
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2021, 3:09:42 PM
No event for us Jeff?
I want to buy the Atlas Package when I access the PoE store within the game I can only see the Orion Package, The same thing happens when I try to access the store through Playstation only the Basilisk Package appears

I know I haven't launched the new league yet and because of that, there is no Atlas package to buy, but you (GGG) could check the problem of other Packs not appearing on the Playstation Store
"
Bl4cKShYnK wrote:
I want to buy the Atlas Package when I access the PoE store within the game I can only see the Orion Package, The same thing happens when I try to access the store through Playstation only the Basilisk Package appears

I know I haven't launched the new league yet and because of that, there is no Atlas package to buy, but you (GGG) could check the problem of other Packs not appearing on the Playstation Store

On PS4 (and maybe XBox?), you can only buy the upgraded packs by starting with the base version. Then you can see (and upgrade to) the higher version for the difference in price between the two.

Make sure to buy the correct base version, though.

Guess we'll throw some more cash GGG's way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info