Divine Ire Trickster with Eternity Shroud

Hello people! This is my first ever PoE build guide.
I decided that I want to play Divine Ire Trickster with Eternity Shroud armor but I couldn't find any proper build guides so I decided to create my own build and guide.

THIS BUILD IS EXPENSIVE and it's not worth to build it unless you want to play a Divine Ire build, but if you actually like the skill and want to make a Divine Ire character then this guide will provide you very good damage and decent defense.

Reason that makes this build expensive is that we need to make all of our items shaped, including Call of the Brotherhood rings and Headhunter if you want to use it.

My character is in standard right now but I don't use ANY legacy gear except for a 20% ele dmg as extra chaos sceptre (in Heist max roll is 7-8%, this is not a big deal). This build will still work great in Echoes of the Atlas expansion, since it's very unlikely that divine ire or eternity shroud will be anyhow affected by patch notes in next league.

Pros:

+Very good shaper dps, can easily achieve 20 mil AVERAGE hit damage.
+Decent survivability, 6.7k ehp, good leech, vitality, ghost shrouds, almost never dies on maps.
+only 0.1% of players play divine ire, show everyone how unusual you are!
+one shots most of map bosses while buffed.
+can do all game content deathless, except for Uber Atziri.

Cons:

-Expensive. Super expensive if you want to insta phase bosses.
-Can't do no regen and elemental reflect, no leech hurts too but it's doable
-Divine Ire is not a great skill for clearing maps but speed is decent if you use Headhunter.

PoB
Spoiler

WARNING!
PoB doesn't calculate trickster "chance to gain non chaos as extra chaos damage" ascendancy node very precise, so numbers in pob aren't real. If you hit the "5% chance to gain 100% of non chaos as extra chaos" you will most likely one shot the conqueror or instantly phase sirus.

My character (level 93): https://pastebin.com/WViEv7rB

Super damage pob (level 100): https://pastebin.com/v8RJgYcS

What makes the build work?
Spoiler

Item that makes our build work is Eternity Shroud Blood Raiment

What exactly we want from this armor is a "gain 5% of elemental damage as extra chaos damage per shaper item equipped" and "hits ignore enemy chaos resistance if all equipped items are shaper items"

So we fill all of our equipment slots with shaper items which means that we gain 50% of ele dmg as extra chaos and our hits ignore enemy chaos resistance.

Mechanics
Spoiler

Our main damage types are chaos and cold. We first convert all of divine ire's physical damage to lightning with Physical to Lightning support and then we convert 96% of lightning damage to cold by using Call of the Brotherhood rings.

My gear
Spoiler

Helmet, gloves and boots that I use were super cheap.

Here is the list of best mods you can get on these slots (don't forget that all of our items must be shaper):

Helmet:

Shaper + warlord

Divine ire has 40% increased damage enchant
Nearby enemies take 6% increased elemental damage
+1 maximum Power charge
20% crit multi
Life
Resistance

Gloves:

Any lab enchant
10% chance to unnerve on hit (10% more damage, hunter influence)
culling strike (10% more damage, warlord influence)
Life
Resistance

Boots:

Damage penetrates 10% of enemy elemental resistance if you haven't killed recently OR 1 to 160 lightning damage if you haven't killed recently
Movement Speed
Life
Resistance
Abyssal Socket
Tailwind

Rings:

always SHAPER Call of the Brotherhood

Amulet:

+1 intelligence skill gems
+1 lightning skill gems
cold/elemental penetration (lightning doesn't work)
physical as extra cold/lightning

anoint: Singular Focus

Sceptre:

Elemental damage as extra chaos
crit chance for spells
spell damage + non chaos as extra chaos (rank 3 bench craft)
lightning/cold damage to spells
crit multi

Shield:

Life
Life on block
Resistance
Max resistance
cold as extra chaos 7-8% (rank 3 bench craft)

Belt:

Headhunter (no need to swap for rare if you have SHAPER headhunter)

Rare belt:

stygian vise
life
resistance
elemental/cold damage (Fossil)
life recovery, % increased life (elder)

You don't need headhunter to make the build work! It helps a lot with clearing but build still has decent speed even without it.

Gem links
Spoiler

Divine Ire - phys to lightning - awakened controlled destruction - infused channeling - hypothermia - energy leech

frostbite - hextouch - wave of conviction - increased duration

vitality - hatred - wrath - englighten (level 3 is more than enough)

shield charge - fortify - faster attacks - arcane surge (level 1)

wither - multiple totems - spell totem

immortal call - cwdt - increased duration

Gameplay
Spoiler

Baran Fight - https://youtu.be/VyK0eqU98Uc
Drox and Toxic sewer - https://youtu.be/UWGBjjUCi-Y
Shaper Fight - https://youtu.be/MMe7t2AXSm4

FAQ
Spoiler

1. Good for league start?

-No way

2. HC viable?

-No

3. Is headhunter needed?

-No, it does help with clear speed and attributes but rare belt works great too.

4. Where does defense come from?

-Energy leech, life leech from atziri's promise, corrupted soul, vitality, trickster ascendancy makes us stun immune, take a bit less damage, recover energy shield when hit, nice es, evasion and dodge. Can also switch bottled faith to rumi.

5. Can this build do juiced 5 orb delirium maps?

-It can, but it's not that simple. This map can survive and do a lot of damage on delirium maps but you want to juice maps enough to have at least 10-20 headhunter buffs at a time CONSTANTLY. I would recommend using Solstice Vigil for these maps and running temporal chains for additional defense.
Last edited by Antikvaros on Jan 9, 2021, 7:10:44 PM
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2021, 11:17:05 AM
Got a budget version?
"
Rorshax wrote:
Got a budget version?

I don't have a version without shaper call of the brotherhood, except for rings all the other items are pretty cheap, but rings make the build work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info