New PvP guild VVV (STD and League) come join!!!

Hello exiles, today I am pleased to announce a new guild with a greater focus on PVP, Veni Vidi Vici (VVV) The guild's proposal is to have fun moments with those who like to play PVP, using their build whatever, melee, range or even FW the prospect is to have fun, of course we will have LvLup parties with simulacrum runs and other PvE content as well.
A free guild for all those who seek only FUN without crying !!!

See u soon xD

For invit send PM to:

DeathUmbra
Saint1Deus
Last edited by Kraisty on Jan 7, 2021, 11:51:23 PM
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2021, 12:32:24 AM
"
Kraisty wrote:
Hello exiles, today I am pleased to announce a new guild with a greater focus on PVP, Veni Vidi Vici (VVV) The guild's proposal is to have fun moments with those who like to play PVP, using their build whatever, melee, range or even FW the prospect is to have fun, of course we will have LvLup parties with simulacrum runs and other PvE content as well.
A free guild for all those who seek only FUN without crying !!!

See u soon xD

For invit send PM to:

DeathUmbra

Flame Wall is not fun. WTF are you talking about?
What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
Last edited by xweezyfbaby3x on Jan 7, 2021, 11:35:45 PM
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
It's catching all the tears! "I like trains"
Last edited by Noble_Seiken on Jan 9, 2021, 9:41:48 PM
i will join

kraisty is a friendly and mature pvp player , he can help with advices about pvp skills , i hope more people can join the guild
How much to buy Brazil?
"
i will join

kraisty is a friendly and mature pvp player , he can help with advices about pvp skills , i hope more people can join the guild

Absolutely! Kraisty has so many friends that will answer his call and come onto this thread to recommend his guild!
Last edited by Noble_Seiken on Jan 7, 2021, 11:59:59 PM
I haven't really tried the pvp in POE, how is the pvp scene here? anything competitive happening or more like for fun only?
"
MakiChan wrote:
I haven't really tried the pvp in POE, how is the pvp scene here? anything competitive happening or more like for fun only?

Hello right now the PVP in POE is only for Fun, since 2015 GGG did not implement a competitive scenario, send me whisper in game lets talk!!! Cya

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info