[Xbox One] 3.12.5c Patch Notes

Xbox One 3.12.5c Patch Notes:

• Added backend support for the new Core Supporter Packs; These will release at a later date.
Last bumped on Jan 6, 2021, 6:53:15 PM
Where's the update that makes the game playable on xbox?
"
Daddy Gwap wrote:

I'm preparing for the new league and your comment has worried me...a lot

Just to be clear, on what console are you having so much problems?
I'm not saying I never heard of them, I had a One X and I've been able to make the game run better only by installing it on my external nvme, just to load maps faster and run maps w/o black textures everywhere...
My only experience of the game with Series X was less than a hour, just the time to see the difference (same graphics,faster to load but not "so much more" compared to previous external nvme, the BIG difference was the cpu power, finally summoner builds are playable on console) do not expect better connection with a better console, that kind of problems are still where they always been...

If you are talking about oldest consoles (Xbox One, Xbox One S) I would not be surprised to hear "the game is unplayable the most of the time", if this is your situation and are thinking to a future upgrade I would not go for the low budget version (Series S) because of the "lesser power"

Pls don't say you were talking about Series X, I was already planning my "happy summoner console league" :|
"
BeerZilla25 wrote:
"
Daddy Gwap wrote:

I'm not saying I never heard of them, I had a One X and I've been able to make the game run better only by installing it on my external nvme, just to load maps faster and run maps w/o black textures everywhere...
My only experience of the game with Series X was less than a hour, just the time to see the difference (same graphics,faster to load but not "so much more" compared to previous external nvme, the BIG difference was the cpu power, finally summoner builds are playable on console) do not expect better connection with a better console, that kind of problems are still where they always been...

If you are talking about oldest consoles (Xbox One, Xbox One S) I would not be surprised to hear "the game is unplayable the most of the time", if this is your situation and are thinking to a future upgrade I would not go for the low budget version (Series S) because of the "lesser power"

Pls don't say you were talking about Series X, I was already planning my "happy summoner console league" :|

I don't have a Series X but from what I hear it runs the game just fine. There is a guy in global chat who raves about it daily and I've only heard good things from other users in chat concerning how the game runs on Series X. I wouldn't be surprised if Beerzilla is using the One S like I am and yeah the game runs pretty terribly on it.
Last edited by HatMoney83 on Jan 6, 2021, 12:24:46 AM
I have the series S and the game runs fine for me, way better than it did on the xbox 1
"
"
BeerZilla25 wrote:
"
Daddy Gwap wrote:

I don't have a Series X but from what I hear it runs the game just fine. There is a guy in global chat who raves about it daily and I've only heard good things from other users in chat concerning how the game runs on Series X. I wouldn't be surprised if Beerzilla is using the One S like I am and yeah the game runs pretty terribly on it.

Wait..i have Series X, i was replying to the guy that was complaining the game is unplayable, I was saying I have seen performance improvements in console upgrades (One X < One X + NVME < Series X).
I was worried because I have not played much this league and maybe i have not seen everything about game performance on Series X, so I was asking that guy what console he was talking about.
I could have been misunderstood because English is not my language

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info