Need some advice on my build

I'm running the toxic rain Trickster build and feel like my character isn't what it should be. Take a look at my guy and tell me what to improve upon.

Any advice is much appreciated.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JJSnowman/characters
Last bumped on Dec 20, 2020, 11:52:41 PM
You're missing a lot of stuff, check any TR guide on this forum section to see what you need.

Quick buy list:
- lvl 21 toxic rain gem
- lvl 3 or 4 empower
- a +3 bow (can be fossil crafted cheaply)
- a hunter neck with +1 chaos gems or +1 dex gems and other useful stats
hunter / elder gloves with chaos damage over time multiplier and attack speed
- proper amount of life on items (your belt has +5 life?)
- your medium clusters with septic spells are wrong, toxic rain isn't a spell or a poison (6 passive mediums is also wasting you points)
- same with speccing fatal toxins on the tree, it's worthless, imo drop that thread of hope, put cluster there, spec hunter's gambit normally and get more life - you don't have THAT much ES to justify skipping acro to preserve it, and you can't fit discipline if you want to use aspect of the spider too
- no clue why are you getting dexterity on every item? you only need 212 to equip bow? and you have over 300?
- you should have specced thick skin and wind dancer to be less squishy
- aim to get jewels with 2-3 useful properties not 1 (viper thirst one for example, or the one in belt)
- that cwdt steelskin is crap (absorbs 145 damage?) if you lack strength for a higher level one, use immortal call, or I dunno, cwdt void sphere?
- dash makes 0 sense to be linked to culling strike, it does no damage, you should have linked blink arrow or flame dash to culling strike instead
Thanks for taking a look, I'll get Started on these changes and see how it feels.
Last edited by JJSnowman on Dec 20, 2020, 11:53:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info