[PS4] 3-Week Flashback

Note
  • Changing your Ascendancy Class has been disabled for the event.
  • Levelling multiple characters that reach the prize-thresholds can help your odds to win one of the random-draw microtransactions.
  • It's possible for players to win multiple of the random-draw prizes with one or more characters.
  • Please do not delete your characters before prizes are awarded or they may not be eligible.

Active Mods
  • Flashback: Each area other than towns will contain the Heist league and three random mods from fourteen past leagues activated at once: Anarchy, Invasion, Breach, Ambush, Torment, Perandus, Beyond, Nemesis, Bloodlines, Abyss , Harbinger, Legion, Delirium, and Metamorph. These are consistent within specific areas for all players, and will change hourly.
  • Flashback mods will be disabled for some areas that aren't suitable to containing multiple of them.

Challenges
  • Challenges can be completed in either the main Heist Leagues or these Flashback Events. You can make progress in either to have it count towards your overall number of challenges.

Prizes:
  • The top five players of each of the ascendancy classes by experience will receive a Demigod's Authority (Unique Golden Blade).
  • Players who reach level 50 will receive a Twilight Mystery Box. This prize is available only once per account for this type of event. Levelling multiple characters will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds. These prizes are shared with the 3-Week Flashback Event, 3-Week Flashback HC Event, 3-Week Flashback SSF Event, and 3-Week Flashback HC SSF Event, on both the PC and console realms. The winners will be chosen through random-draw:
  • 2000 players above level 60 will win the Ghostflame Footprints
  • 2000 players above level 60 will win the Ultimate Chaos Weapon Effect
  • 2000 players above level 60 will win the Smoking Hood
  • 2000 players above level 70 will win the Havenwood Portal Effect
  • 2000 players above level 70 will win the Seraph Portal Effect
  • 2000 players above level 70 will win the Dragon Hunter Portal Effect
  • 1400 players above level 80 will win the Fire Character Effect
  • 1400 players above level 80 will win the Lightning Character Effect
  • 1400 players above level 80 will win the Ebony Character Effect
  • 400 players above level 85 will win the Infernal Armour Set
  • 400 players above level 85 will win the Pitch Black Armour Set
  • 400 players above level 85 will win the Gargoyle Armour Pack
  • 400 players above level 90 will win the Necrotic Cloak
  • 400 players above level 90 will win the Ghostflame Wings
  • 400 players above level 90 will win the Phoenix Wings
  • 100 players above level 95 will win the Celestial Wings
  • 100 players above level 95 will win the Pandemonium Armour Pack
  • 100 players above level 95 will win the Celestial Herald

Last bumped on Jan 6, 2021, 12:08:07 PM
I reached level 95 and won absolutely nothing
seriously GGG ?
"
Centa_Pua wrote:
I reached level 95 and won absolutely nothing
seriously GGG ?

The random draws are a combined pool with PC players. Across the three events, I had around 10 characters eligible for random draws, and I got nothing from any of them. I did win some Demis (which were console-specific and deterministic, not random).

A friend of mine who had only 1 eligible character did win a random MTX from Mayhem.
Last edited by QQPQ on Jan 6, 2021, 12:08:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info