Divergent Sunder still has wrong quality effect post 3.12.5c patch

Ok, from patch 3.12.4

"
Fixed a bug where Divergent Sunder had the wrong quality effect. It now grants increased Physical Damage.

However, from trade site all Divergent Sunder still grants 1% increased Area of Effect (per 1% quality) as alt quality effect

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/za8MDdKH4

Is it UI error only or the above bug fix is not live in 3.12.4 patch?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Dec 22, 2020, 5:22:20 PM
Last bumped on Jan 4, 2021, 8:16:43 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Still a thing based on trade search, post 3.12.5b.

Is the UI of trade site has error or the alt quality is not fixed?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Last edited by neohongkong on Dec 5, 2020, 12:35:42 AM

The actual gem....pressing alt in-game still show the quality effect is the area effect, which means the fix is not live by accident?

Still waiting, post 3.12.5c patch

Any chance it finally appears in 3.13?

This was mistakenly patch-noted and will be fixed in 3.13.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info