PS4’s supporter pack screen doesn’t show them all.

Compared to the pc, why on the ps4’s in game UI for supporter packs are there so many missing?
Last edited by Fart_Smucker on Nov 28, 2020, 5:02:22 PM
Last bumped on Dec 1, 2020, 1:20:36 PM
Hi.
All of the supporter packs are still available on PS4. Unfortunately they cannot be displayed at the same time for technical reasons.
If you purchase first tier of a supporter pack the shop will update and you will be able to see and purchase the next tier.
"
Fart_Smucker wrote:
Compared to the pc, why on the ps4’s in game UI for supporter packs are there so many missing?

To add a bit more detail than Alexander's reply:

The *base* supporter packs are available directly on PS4.

If you want the higher tier packs, you have to buy the base pack first, and then the "upgrade" from the base to the higher tier.

The upgraded versions are only available if you already have the base version of that same pack.

For example, let's suppose that you want the Master Spellblade supporter pack ($60, 550 points, plus a bunch of stuff).

On PS4, you first buy the Spellblade supporter pack ($30, 250 points, some stuff), and then you buy the upgrade to Master Spellblade supporter ($30, 300 points, the rest of the stuff).

It works out the same as buying the big pack all at once, it's just broken into steps. AFAIK, you can do the same thing on PC (buy the smaller pack first, then "upgrade" to the bigger one.

Please take note of the difference between the League vs Core supporter packs. You can't upgrade from a League pack to a higher-tier Core pack (nor vice versa).

If you're looking for one of the huge packs (like Orion), I'm not sure if you can get physical goods from PS4 packs? I've never upgraded that far. I assume it just has the extra points already included, as if you'd forgone the physical goods by choice.
Last edited by QQPQ on Nov 29, 2020, 4:12:41 PM
TIL - I had no idea the smaller packs all had better options.

They should show the upgrade path as a way to sell the first one. If there's something good in the second one it may help get the ball rolling. A lot of those first ones are a bit lack luster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info