[3.12] [CI] Lemon's Physical Spectre | Phys Rec 90% 90/90/90/100 | Highest DPS SO | All Content

English is not my native language so please forgive me if my gramma too bad.
Unlike other guide, my guide will lead you into best DPS Syndicate Operators but ES is just acceptable. I still can do all content with this build while DPS and clear speed so insane.

-This build WAS MADE BY LAZY GUY, SO THE BUILD DOESN'T REQUIRE YOU TO USE ANY FLASK, OR ACTIVE SKILL, OR TEMPORARY BUFF LIKE OTHER BUILD BUT STILL GET HIGHEST PERFORMANCE. If you want only use mouse, its OK!
Pros:
Spoiler
-Insane DPS
-Insane Clear speed
-90% Physical reduction w/ ~50k armour(POB not display Div Determination so you have to check in-game).
-89% Evade chance
-ES >5k, Regen 1k4
-99% point optimized
-90% All elemental resistance(budget version still get 89%)
-Immune to chaos dmg thanks to CI
-Immune to Chill/Ignite/Shock/Freeze

Cons:
Spoiler
-ES still low for some purposes(But i still can facetank sirus)
-Its still an aurastacker so maybe someone can't afford that price. But budget version already cheap because cluster just cost 3-5ex each.
-Must like passive minion playstyle

POB(Please Use Path Of Building Community Fork):
"
https://pastebin.com/5mhAp5G3
Last update Nov-22th-2020
Changelogs:
Spoiler
-More 25% dmg output for both budget&endgame version - nov 22th 2020

You can switch to budget Skill Tree and Item set to see what difference.
Formula to calc SO DPS Ouput: Casts per Second x Secret Police Daggers Average Damage x 3 (Shotgun Effect) x 1.19 (Awakened GMP) x 2 (for volley) or x 5 (for awakened GMP). (by Hemzokuken)
Budget build & Endgame build overview :

no active skill required, no flask!
Ascendancy, Bandit and Pantheon:
Spoiler
Ascendancy : Mindless Agression > Unnatural Strength > Commander Of Darkness > Bone Barrier
Bandit: Kill them all for 2 passive point
Pantheon: Solaris and Gruthkul

Gems and Link:
Because difference between budget build and hi-end build so i only text the gems here.
Spoiler
Armor: Divergent Pride(More Physical Overwhelm) - Divergent Dread Banner(More impale chance, requireed to get 100% impale chance) - Anomalous Vulnerability(Increased Curse Effect) - Haste - Enhance Support - Blasphemy Support
Helm: Divergent Determination(Required to get 90% Phys rec) - Anomalous Grace(Required to get 100% avoid all elemental ailment) - Anomalous Flesh And Stone(Grant more Armour and Evasion) - Enhance Support
Gloves: Divergent Dash(Grant Phasing) - Divergent Precision(Increase Damage) - Second Wind Support(for x2 dash and reduce cooldown for convo and dash) - Convocation
Boots: Divergent Animated Guardian(More AG Life) - Anomalous Summon Carrion Golem(More flat Phys dmg buff) - Feeding Frenzy(more dmg/speed) - Raise Zombie(to get full 50% dmg increase from carrion golem)
Quiver: Anomalous Purity of Ice - Anomalous Purity of Lightning - Anomalous Purity Of Fire (Anomalous is required if you want get 100% avoid elemental ailment).
Bow: Raise Spectre - Awakened Minion Damage - Awakened Spell Echo(not important) - Awakened Brutality - Awakened Vicious Projectiles Support - Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles Support(If you can't afford one, please get Volley Support)

Gears:
Spoiler
Budget Example:
Spoiler

-Dont mind about body armour implicit and bow implicit. So you can buy them cheaper as much. For ring you just need flat ES, Minion %DMG, For Amulet you just need reduced 6% mana reserved, +1 level to all int gem, implicit +1.72% regen life.

Hi-End Example:
Spoiler

You can keep The Torrent's Reclaimation if you want because Stygian Vise with 2 Abyssal jewel is just luxuxry option for a little bit dps boost.
About these rings you needn't +strength attribute

Bone Helmet Craft like this :
Spoiler
Extractly Hi-End gear will be annoucement later!

Jewels & Clusters:
Spoiler
Large Clusters:
"

Medium Clusters:
These clusters still count as budget cluster.
"

Jewels:
These jewel still have very cheap price since not many people want 1%rmr/8%es with minion %dmg
"

Abyssal Jewel for who want to use Darkness Enthroned Belt:
This is required Abyssal jewel to make this belt BiS

Animated Guardian:
Spoiler
-Weapon: Kingmaker(Important because Culling Strike, Fortify and critical multiplier)
Budget:
Spoiler

-Gloves: Crafted rare
-Armor: crafted rare with 10% life extra as ES
-Gloves: The Embalmer or crafted rare with chaos res
-Helmet: Lee Cast
-Boots: Victario's Flight

Luxury:
Spoiler
-Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon OR Nearby Enemies take -9% physical reduction
-Armor: Garb of the Ephemeral(nearby enemies cannot deal crit strike)
-Gloves: Southbound with curse implicit
-Boots: Victario's Flight

Videos:
Spoiler
TBA
Last edited by hotatchanh96 on Nov 22, 2020, 2:07:45 AM
Last bumped on Dec 23, 2020, 1:11:56 AM
Bump because someone already inbox me to follow my build.
Nice build! One question: Why have you specced into Golem Commander when you only use one golem?
"
slyngplante wrote:
Nice build! One question: Why have you specced into Golem Commander when you only use one golem?

Where ? i didn't specced into Golem Commander.
I looked at your profile and it seems to be that way but fair enough if it’s not part of the build. I don’t have access to the builder.
"
slyngplante wrote:
I looked at your profile and it seems to be that way but fair enough if it’s not part of the build. I don’t have access to the builder.

Pls look at the POB, this build reached limit and i feel too OP with it so Right now i trying to make a carrion golem build but cold conversion go with elementalist to avoid reflect damage.
hello sir,

build looks insane, can't wait to try it out in the next league

do you think a guardian version is possible ?
"
hello sir,

build looks insane, can't wait to try it out in the next league

do you think a guardian version is possible ?

Necromancer is required or you have to change some core item to get enough lv25 raise spectre gem which give you enough 4 SO
Anyone other than the OP tried this build yet?

It seems absolutely fucking bonkers in theory. Almost too good to be true, and hardly even expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info