I took your toilet and replaced it with a giant pinecone

lol u can't poop or pee now

rekt
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Dec 2, 2020, 12:28:05 AM
You're forgetting that most of this forum's population are male, and when it comes to peeing and being male, the world is your toilet.

I do most of my pooping at work. There's free toilet paper there.
This begs the question: What you're going to do with the disgusting thing, now that you took it? And why did you even bother in the first place?

Edit: Not that I give a... shyte (sic). It was a rhetorical question.
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
Last edited by Nizhidrhamannit on Nov 21, 2020, 1:58:09 PM
You see I'm going to make TOILET LAND it will be the greatest scam ever so nobody has a toilet and they have to pay to go this land of toilets

I am a genius pay my fee or sit on a pinecone
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
You see I'm going to make TOILET LAND it will be the greatest scam ever so nobody has a toilet and they have to pay to go this land of toilets

I'm gonna drop a log on your front doorstep and there ain't a thing you can do about it.
"
LennyLen wrote:
"

I'm gonna drop a log on your front doorstep and there ain't a thing you can do about it.

no u won't
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hmmm, you gone be a Toilet Land Tycoon, a W.C. mogul, the Lavatory Overlord, the Uber Boss of the Latrine, and the master of all things privy. Your monopoly will rule supreme, and you will become... filthy rich! That's a cunning plan, no less, well done.
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
"
Hmmm, you gone be a Toilet Land Tycoon, a W.C. mogul, the Lavatory Overlord, the Uber Boss of the Latrine, and the master of all things privy. Your monopoly will rule supreme, and you will become... filthy rich! That's a cunning plan, no less, well done.

Flush with cash
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
This plan is full of shit.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Hahaha. I bought up all the toilet paper and paper towels, and silly dinos now gotta wipe with their bare stubby arms, or use foliage. Or pay me $20 for a $5 worth of toilet paper! How's that for a flip, git rekt!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info