[Xbox Series X] Flicker Strike

Hi there,
first of all im not a native english speaker so please forgive me.

Can the team maybe look into Flicker Strike?
It has some sort of Desync, Rubberband. Feels not really great when you press the skill, press, press, nothing happens, out of mana -> dead.

You CAN make it a bit better if you are jumping in between the Flicker, but it feels like often the "server" doesnt know where i am or where i should be after Flicker and then yea, desync. Pretty bad feeling.

Is this a network/server issue?

It seems so...

On my end, no problem with connection.

PS: just because im happy, guys, play on Series X in 1440p 120hz VRR. Its stunning. Monitor: Omen 27i
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2020, 6:03:19 PM
It worked ok in harbinger league than whatever got patched in after that made it unplayable. Still had to use blood magic it wouldn't always register the mana leech. Consecrated Path works fine though for some reason.
"
Saufkopp wrote:
Hi there,
first of all im not a native english speaker so please forgive me.

Can the team maybe look into Flicker Strike?
It has some sort of Desync, Rubberband. Feels not really great when you press the skill, press, press, nothing happens, out of mana -> dead.

You CAN make it a bit better if you are jumping in between the Flicker, but it feels like often the "server" doesnt know where i am or where i should be after Flicker and then yea, desync. Pretty bad feeling.

Is this a network/server issue?

It seems so...

On my end, no problem with connection.

PS: just because im happy, guys, play on Series X in 1440p 120hz VRR. Its stunning. Monitor: Omen 27i

I’m not 100% on this, but any skill that’s with movement IE: cyclone,flicker strike, all movement skills. Suffer greatly because of the hybrid version of predictive step that GGG uses for stability on console. Iirc it’s because our information goes from our Xbox’s—— Microsoft—— then GGG. We had this conversation with the devs in discord about a year back. With what little they were allowed to say on the subject, that’s the general gist I got from the conversation.
"

I’m not 100% on this, but any skill that’s with movement IE: cyclone,flicker strike, all movement skills. Suffer greatly because of the hybrid version of predictive step that GGG uses for stability on console. Iirc it’s because our information goes from our Xbox’s—— Microsoft—— then GGG. We had this conversation with the devs in discord about a year back. With what little they were allowed to say on the subject, that’s the general gist I got from the conversation.

Then, @GGG, @MS, please talk! is not funny to play like this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info