Thank you for all the QoL updates and some suggestions.

I would like to start out by saying thank you GGG for all the QoL updates over the last few leagues(chat, guilds, tab affinities, etc.) And I hear that ps4 is less crash heavy now too so yay for them.

The support for consoles as of late is very apparent and we thank you.

Also with those of us in my group on hc xbox who were lucky enough to get the xbox series x/s the game runs flawlessly.
When betrayal content loads in there isn't even a delay or studder anymore, we can safely run delirium and delirium maps are possible in hc now.
Its clear that PoE console was truly being held back by last gen console specs.

I do have a few suggestions:

1. Quick transfer items in/out of guild stashes using the same buttons we do for the normal stash.

2. Premium currency/frag/unique etc guild tabs? With admin control being in guilds it would be super easy to control this tabs so the lower level members can't just take anything they want.

3.(this is the big one as a hc player)
Crossplay between sony and xbox.
Its been years... tons of smaller games like no man's sky, spell break, rust(is going to be xbox/ps crossplay) etc are able to do crossplay.
You guys can too.
I know it has hoops, but it would really help the markets in every league having more items hitting the pool.

Being a mod on the xbox/sony Facebook group and a player guide in the console discord along with someone who just loves helping get new players into the game cross play would really help bring the community together and with a population closer to what pc hits, more players would have a positive experience.

Thanks again for everything.
Last bumped on Nov 25, 2020, 7:30:18 PM
I am the only one who thinks that crossplay is not a good idea for trade market at this moment? Few extra pages in trade market won't make huge impact on prices, only some frustration turning those extra trade pages.

It needs better trade system before it can become a crossplay.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
The only fix the trade system needs is a buyout option like they have on the ten cent servers.

Besides that its fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info