Guild stash suggestion

Is it possible that we get the option to transfer items in and out of the guild stash with square(ps4)?
Last bumped on Nov 24, 2020, 4:52:01 PM
Yes, please, that would be very nice.
Yeah, i was pushing and thought, holy crap I am doing something wrong.

Guess they didnt have the budget when testing to buy themselves a guild stash tab.

Na please, if you have time, this is extremely tedious with controller.

Thx
Hi.
Unfortunately guild stashes do not support quick transfer of items both on console and on PC.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.
Unfortunately guild stashes do not support quick transfer of items both on console and on PC.

Thx for the reply, sad news. Inventory managements with the controller is just so super tedious, but the affinity already solved a lot, thanks for that.
I agree.
Glad I read this before I got one. Thanks for the warning everyone.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.

So does this mean that they will never support that, or is GG actually working on a way to implement this?
"
BeerninjaXIII wrote:
So does this mean that they will never support that, or is GG actually working on a way to implement this?

This is something that we would like to re-visit in future, but presently quick move using 'X' on Xbox, and Square on PlayStation isn't something that can be supported within the guild stash due to security reasons; the same function (CTRL+Click) on the PC platform is also not supported in the guild stash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info