3.12.4d Hotfix

3.12.4d Hotfix:

• Fixed a bug where affinities did not work on stash tabs for some players.

You will need to restart your client to receive the client fixes of this hotfix.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Nov 10, 2020, 2:30:07 AM
thank you very much it fixed my problem <3
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Thanks, was having this issue with just one of my tabs (Fragment), but they all work perfectly now!
No idea how this happened or how you fixed it, but it's safe to say your DB programmers are in a class their own.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Ashriel wrote:
No idea how this happened or how you fixed it, but it's safe to say your DB programmers are in a class their own.

When you give 'em the good details & repro steps, they can fix just about anything.

Unfortunately for them, this patch fixes nothing. Currency affinity wasn't broken.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Nov 6, 2020, 3:32:12 AM
Can confirm, it fixed my issue with currency affinity for currency stash in standard. Everything works fine now so far.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
thx alot
It works great now, thank you!

All I need now is the ability to see tabs inside folders on the right navigation list. I can't use the folder feature without this.
Heist league: Shany - Necromancer (Spectres/Skitterbots/Zombies/Skeletons/Golem)
Retired: Serenys - Necromancer (Zombies/Skeletons) | Selenys - Ascendant (Lightning Strike)
thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info