[3.12 Heist League] Martin's Crafting Bench, Boss Killing and Uber Lab Services

Current status: ofline

Contact me @That_Again_Guy

Crafting Service
Spoiler
Most crafts are available, with a few exceptions. Message me and ask, chances are I do. Fee is 10c per exalt spent on the bench - if you spend less than this there is no additional cost. I can supply odd currencies (divines, vaals etc) provided you give me an equivalent in chaos.

Boss Killing
Spoiler
LL Ball Lightning Miner - bosses need damage to kill, I bring damage. Worst case scenario where I throw a single mine (hard with minefield support) with no buffs is 25k damage per strike, for a total of 150k dps.

With buffs and flasks such as bottled faith up, and all mines planted (easy to do since bosses do like to talk) each individual mine deals 130k+ - a total of 780k dps per ball. With up to 23 mines I can easily reach (tens of) millions of dps.

Check for yourself:
Absolute worst case scenario: https://pastebin.com/AFN8k5uz
Ideal (and very much possible) scenario: https://pastebin.com/tU8pH37K

Things like conquerors, Elder and Shaper get instakilled/phased by this combo. Sirus is a bit chonkier, but can still be instaphased in certain scenarios.

While tips are appreciated, it is not necessary. If you don't have currency it is free!

Uber Lab
Spoiler
Current fee: 10c

Above number changes depending on layout (10-20c). PM me what your build struggles with and I'll go out of my way to help you with it, if possible. Izaro instaphases guarranteed every time.
Last edited by That_Martin_Guy on Nov 5, 2020, 11:15:27 AM
Last bumped on Nov 5, 2020, 10:32:54 AM
Uber lab carry,
Extremely fast, first try, knew the layout very well. 10/10 would recommend.
Help me craft on 4 items +rep
Help me with a little craft! Fast service! +rep :D

Uber Lab carry - fast and safe. Thanks!

Quick and Trustworthy. Ty.
+rep helped friend and i get done with an uber lab
Quick run, Nice dude.
Very helpful, killed Sirus for me. 10/10
thanks for Sirus A8 :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info