Calculating Syndicate Operatives DPS

Hey.

I'm not sure if I'm calculating accurately or if I'm missing something here. I thought that the Syndicate Operative spectre's DPS should be:

Dagger Average Hit * Trigger Cast Speed * 3 Skills * 5 Spectres

Is this correct? I feel like they are doing significantly more than that.
Last bumped on Oct 31, 2020, 7:52:02 AM
"
barbieqfreak wrote:
Hey.

I'm not sure if I'm calculating accurately or if I'm missing something here. I thought that the Syndicate Operative spectre's DPS should be:

Dagger Average Hit * Trigger Cast Speed * 3 Skills * 5 Spectres

Is this correct? I feel like they are doing significantly more than that.

You are missing the shotgun multiplyer - SO actually shotgun which is why everyone is using them.
Wow. When I heard they shotgun, I thought it meant that the 3 triggered dagger skills can all hit. I wasn't aware that it was real shotgunning. Welp, time to enjoy them for the rest of the league!
Hey there... is it just me or.... i am leveling with the Syndicate Op. i am lvling 38 right now... using the 4 green slot gloves... for now... the dps is ok...

the problem is that when i socketed the Spell echo sup i didnt feel a dps increase or that they were attacking faster... as it should

any tips?
thanks!
"
XulaZ wrote:
Hey there... is it just me or.... i am leveling with the Syndicate Op. i am lvling 38 right now... using the 4 green slot gloves... for now... the dps is ok...

the problem is that when i socketed the Spell echo sup i didnt feel a dps increase or that they were attacking faster... as it should

any tips?
thanks!

Cold conversion does nothing for you in the start. You have no ways to scale it, no curses, no elemetnal equilirium et.c.

Those spectres scale pretty bad early. You need gear and levels for them to be strong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info