Replica Perfect Form Gladiator 8-10 mil SIRUS DPS 69-79 Block, 5.5K life

POB updated.

//I'd like to note that now that I'm playing a build that costs literally 5-10x this, I realize how good this build is. There is no POB warrioring going on, no relying on crit flasks or a bottle faith to carry you, or having a million things happen. The pob DPS is with blood stance initial effect even.
If youre looking for a solid stable, 100% hit chance no BS build with huge defensive layers and NO ABYSSUS (aka no random 1 shots) this is the build for you.

https://pastebin.com/78r3Qza6

I was bored and didnt want to do a reckoning or another build (though I really want to try replica farruls - maybe that's next), so I wanted to see how I could absolutely max out a character that's missing 3 slots.

I give you a Hollow Palm Cycloner (Or can use Earthshatter or Groundslam - these all felt great)

Items breakdown:

This or Starkjona's helmet are BIS, and the enchant is cheap on it because no one plays this build (bought this for 40c)

Obvious - build enabler, also gives us a free aura

this is literally 100c right now

AstraManTits is the obvious choice, but a well crafted high dex + % damage per dex amulet will probably beat this.
10c-40c

We need to get as much resistance as possible. Since we have intrinsic 60% AS, we dont really need our rings to both be offensive.
50-150c

It's important to get an unset ring because we're so limited in slots. Other things we need are vuln on hit and (ideally) dexterity.
50-150c

I crafted my own belt.
You can buy a 15% dex implicit belt for 1-3c, then spam Deafening Essences of Sorrow on it until you hit Life + a Res
3c+~15x3c essences=48c

These boots are just unbelievably good for this build. They give me 650 raw hp. Good MS as well and can double corrupt to get either more frenzy charges or something else.
The best part about these boots is that you can ignore a lot of SUPER annoying things in this game like chilled ground.
10c

Basically you want dex on everything/as much as possible. Thankfully the attribute catalysts are cheap and you can get 20% more out of the slots you do have dex on.

The tree is by no means perfect but I've spent hours trying to min max it. If anyone sees something I dont please let me know.

I used the Thread of Hope to get 2 massive dps nodes. You can instead get a regular jewel that has 20+ dex and 7% increased life for cheap as well.

https://imgur.com/nMndJxn

Note that there are still 10% more block chance that can be had from the tree for a loss of maybe 10-15% dps. For now I've had zero survivability issues (just finished deathless sirus 8). But can swap to that. Coupled with the ascendancy, we have 70-79 block on attack and spell.

Other notes:
-Need minus mana + 1 mana leech of some kind to sustain cyclone easily (can swap to - nonchanneling if going the Earthquake/Groundslam/Earthshatter route)
-The image above is with Pulverise in the socket (which is for AOE clear). Switching to a conc effect for bosses is a 15% dps increase.
-We are still able to run Pride, Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand (with maim), as well as a Dreadbanner and Purity despite the limited slots. This leaves us with enough slots for Bloodrage for Frenzy and Dash for movement.
Unfortunately there's no space for a CWDT setup
-If a second unset ring can be found (will be expensive given resist needs), then Phase Run can be socketed for another movement skill and another 'more' damage (+30%). With this youd hit about 15 mil sirus dps. I didnt find this necessary and found QOL of dash better
Last edited by SuckLord3000 on Oct 23, 2020, 7:54:56 PM
Last bumped on Feb 13, 2021, 3:13:33 PM
Your pastebin link is giving error.. can you update?

Anyways this seems nice.. reminds me of D3's monk lol

How much currency do you think it would take to get it working?
"Look! More hidden footprints!" (2012)

Thanks Blizz/Activision for showing me the right path :)
you need the POB community fork

I'd say really not that much. 10-15ex? most of which Id say goes to chest and belt.
5link will work too for quite some time, and craft your own belt.

I'm playing a flicker build now and have put 100 ex into it and this build I made feels much better still.
Last edited by SuckLord3000 on Oct 22, 2020, 5:43:52 PM
pastebin doesn't work. 404 Not Found, using POB Fork
https://pastebin.com/78r3Qza6

does this work?
Last edited by SuckLord3000 on Oct 23, 2020, 7:42:19 PM
Can you share how's the bossing and mapping experience with this build. Looking for a simplistic build that could easily get me to 36 challenges but the smol cyclone area is putting me off
it's great, id say the aoe is barely smaller than my current build with a 14 range rapier.

you can get aoe implicit jewels and also a cluster with magnifier etc.

bossing was super stable dps and no miss chance.
Funny.. if i import your POB and remove all your gear besides chest and remove your cluster you still have over 2mil dps in pob.. how is that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info