[3.14] Cyclone Build (No Cluster, Budget) | Slayer | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

Hey guys, I play cyclone build every league here is another one. It's really easy and fun to play. Slayer is great for cyclone, big aeo, leech, stun and bleed immunity. You can use this one as league starter. I tried to make it very budget. Estimated build cost is 5 exalt.

I forgot to mention in the video you may have some mana issues. Solution is very simple. Just get a jewel with "#% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana" mod.

About ascendancy, I didn't take "Headsman" because my crit chance was kinda low and I took "Overwhelm" instead.

I showed in the video lethal pride mods. Names or numbers don't matter because we don't use any keystones. Just look for useful mods. Such as:
- 10% increased Effect of Fortify on you
- 5% chance to deal Double Damage
- +15% to Melee Critical Strike Multiplier
- 10% chance to Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit
- 4% increased maximum Life
- 20% increased Melee Damage
- 20% increased Physical Damage

PoB: https://pastebin.com/BWVNmyfM

Build Video: https://youtu.be/pCkubIA6Nso
(Footage is from 3.12)

Leveling process: https://youtu.be/yk8m6sNa3jY

Help Alira for bandit

3.14 CHANGES:
- Flesh and Stone
Now requires 35% Mana reservation (previously 25%).

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Cyclone - Infused Channeling (Anomalous) - Melee Physical Damage (Anomalous) - Impale - Brutality - Fortify

Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Melee Physical Damage - Brutality - Multiple Totems

Dread Banner - Flesh and Stone - Pride - Blood and Sand - Enlighten - Precision (Lvl 1)

Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Faster Attacks / Blood Rage

Vaal Molten Shell - Cast when Damage Taken / Enduring Cry / Summon Ice Golem

Last edited by wishdropper on Apr 14, 2021, 7:54:39 PM
Last bumped on Jun 8, 2021, 1:37:39 PM
Thanks for sharing. İ hope you share maximised version of this build in the future.
Can this work with an Atziri as well?

I've been running Champion in stead of slayer and think about switching over. That bleed immunity seems sweet..

Current gear:

Think this can work to swap over to Slayer?
Last edited by R3kt3m on Oct 19, 2020, 3:52:50 AM
"
R3kt3m wrote:
Can this work with an Atziri as well?

I've been running Champion in stead of slayer and think about switching over. That bleed immunity seems sweet..

Current gear:

Think this can work to swap over to Slayer?

Yeah sure go for it.
What are the limitations of this build?
Is it possible to farm ubers or sirus with it?

Its my first time doing a cyclone build, im playing nearly the same (switched over from jugg to slayer for the dmg potential) anyways have been struggling to farm endgame maps/heists as some packs just oneshot me right away, i feel its not all the tanky it needs to be, and doesnt have the damage to just clear shit fast before they get me, so its not really good at anything.

Dont get me wrong damage indeed "feels" great but not something im very proud of in the end (not sure how much dmg im doing but maybe its close to a million, tooltip dps says 100k when im buffed) some bosses take like a minute to melt and thats too much time its enough to deplete my flasks and as far i can tell the leech is not enough to sustain and survive the big hits from some bosses.

Take that new construct boss from heist as a reference, some hard hitting metamorphs do their thing on me as well.

Will upload gear later but its starforge/abyssus based too, i've invested nearly 20ex on it lol
"Look! More hidden footprints!" (2012)

Thanks Blizz/Activision for showing me the right path :)
Last edited by Juantxuu on Oct 20, 2020, 7:59:32 PM
After getting 2 steel rings with extra physical damage, life and double res, physical damage neck with crit multi and life, 800 dps sword and 7k life with capped resistances you still flop in lvl 81 heists to some unlucky mob-fart or get pounded by some ranged mobs. It's fun to play tho, ish. Sold my weapon 2 hours after buying it. It's not like the build can't do all this stuff, it's just meh.
"
lososthefish wrote:
After getting 2 steel rings with extra physical damage, life and double res, physical damage neck with crit multi and life, 800 dps sword and 7k life with capped resistances you still flop in lvl 81 heists to some unlucky mob-fart or get pounded by some ranged mobs. It's fun to play tho, ish. Sold my weapon 2 hours after buying it. It's not like the build can't do all this stuff, it's just meh.

well ye. the character is weak
even if you spend 100 of exalts you will die like a not-a-cockroach
"
wishdropper wrote:
Slayer is great for cyclone, big aeo, leech, stun and bleed immunity.

Thanks for the guide, where is the stun immunity coming from?
"

Thanks for the guide, where is the stun immunity coming from?

From "Endless Hunger" ascendancy's notable.
hello , is their a new video soon for the max lvl talent tree ? and if possible the best talent direction to go from lower to higher lvl. thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info