the game is seriously broken. you need to allow account mtx transfers

this is ridiculous. ive payed hundreds of dollars for mtx for a game that basically doesnt even work... its seriously unfair that you cant transfer your MTX from console to PC. plenty of other games allow full account transfers. theres no reason you cant do the same. i dont even care about the characters, just the MTX. theres a log of everything i have purchased on my account. how hard would it be to transfer that?

i really want to play the game, because i really enjoy the concept of it working. so ive been putting up with all the flaws, but seriously this is getting to be too much... you really cant do anything without bluescreens. and it messes up alva missions, heists, delirium, delve, conquerors, basically any boss... like ive been bluescreening every 20-30 minutes since the "fixes" its literally unplayable, but for some reason i still do
Last edited by cammoflauge5 on Oct 13, 2020, 4:50:52 AM
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2020, 1:39:15 PM
its honestly not even funny anymore, how poorly this game "runs" on PS4. i seriously expect to crash every 20 minutes or so. what if you want to run fully juiced maps? or anything over a white map? basically expect to hard crash. i have had to force my playstation to turn off countless times because your game causesd a complete system failure. in order to run heists, i have to close the app and restart it between each one to know that it hopefully wont crash. people are seriously getting irritated with your "we are getting closer to figuring out the problem" response once a month, while the game continues to get less stable.
i think its almost to the point it should actually be pulled off console until it can be fixed. it may anger people in the short term, but realistically trying to keep this public in its current state has to be doing alot more harm than that ever would.
Last edited by cammoflauge5 on Oct 13, 2020, 4:53:17 AM
im just doing regular mapping, trying to spawn a conqueror. and i have crashed 3 times since originally posting this...
Sony needs to get sued for allowing such a broken game on their platform. Not only is the game unplayable, they only fixed the crash while opening the mtx shop. I had a good laugh there, GGG has become the joke of this platform. They most certainly need to let us transfer mtx to PC!
trying to do more than one heist in a row again today, first time i was able to do three before crashing/restarting, then i started doing 2 to prevent crashing, and was having decent success the first two times i did 2 in a row. now i just crashed on the second heist.... time to go back to resetting the app between every single heist... this is stupid GGG
Last edited by cammoflauge5 on Oct 13, 2020, 5:08:51 PM
losing everything between 1/3 and half of the time is completely broken. you need to either remove the lock on items in heist or fix your game
We need a way to transfer our mtx and stashes
"
bakuryubr3 wrote:

Why are you rezzing a month old thread?

You realize the complaints that led to people asking for this transfer was because the game was crashing 2-3 times per hour at that point, and they have since fixed it, right?

Sure, it still crashes, but it's like 1-2 times per day now.

It would be lovely if people were allowed to transfer their accounts between platforms, but it is extremely unlikely to happen. GGG would very likely be in violation of agreements with Sony and Microsoft if they did so.

There's some vague hope they could allow account transfer from Console to PC, but the only way it will ever happen the other way around is if people have to pay a percentage of their MTX to do it, because Sony and MS get a cut of all the sales on the console -- PC transfer in would be denying them that cut.

All in all, I would never expect it.
Last edited by QQPQ on Nov 10, 2020, 8:36:36 PM
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
bakuryubr3 wrote:

Why are you rezzing a month old thread?

You realize the complaints that led to people asking for this transfer was because the game was crashing 2-3 times per hour at that point, and they have since fixed it, right?

Sure, it still crashes, but it's like 1-2 times per day now.

It would be lovely if people were allowed to transfer their accounts between platforms, but it is extremely unlikely to happen. GGG would very likely be in violation of agreements with Sony and Microsoft if they did so.

There's some vague hope they could allow account transfer from Console to PC, but the only way it will ever happen the other way around is if people have to pay a percentage of their MTX to do it, because Sony and MS get a cut of all the sales on the console -- PC transfer in would be denying them that cut.

All in all, I would never expect it.

transfer from console to pc is what they are asking for nobody wants to transfer from pc to the broken console version or from one broken console version to the other. as to it violating some agreement with ms or ps store this is obviously false as many games allow you to keep your mtx accross both platforms including minecraft and cod.
"

transfer from console to pc is what they are asking for nobody wants to transfer from pc to the broken console version or from one broken console version to the other.

This is not true. Maybe *you* aren't asking for it, and certainly not a lot of people are, but that doesn't mean "no one" is.

Also... the console version is *far* less broken than it was. In fact, I would wager to say we're above 90% of PC quality at this point, in terms of bugs/crashing.

"
as to it violating some agreement with ms or ps store this is obviously false as many games allow you to keep your mtx accross both platforms including minecraft and cod.

First, there's a difference between "all purchases are cross platform" and "allow transfer of content purchased on one platform to a new account on a different platform". It may not seem like an important difference, but I promise you that in terms of legal contracts, it is very significant.

Second, Activision and Mojang/Microsoft may have negotiated special terms with Sony to allow that. Obviously Microsoft doesn't have to negotiate with itself if it wants to allow cross platform functionality between PC and XBox.

It is entirely possible that nothing in the Sony or MS contracts would disallow it, but those contracts are long and complicated, and it is highly likely that *something* in there prevents it (without negotiating a change). Probably an anti-circumvention clause or similar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info