[3.13] Holy Relic, 75/70 Block, Chaos + Res Cap, Cost: 150 chaos can carry up to T16

Tree
Spoiler
Tree

https://pastebin.com/dd85tv90

Ascendency: Necromancer:

Bandits:
Kil all - +2 points

Mechanics
Spoiler

99% of our damage depends on Summon Holy Relics gem + its support gems.

How to scale damage:
1. everything that increases minion damage
2. everything that increases gem levels

Required items:
1. Dagger +1 level of spell gems

2. Helmet - gives 2 relics

3. Body Armor

Alternative:

Gear
Spoiler

Gems in slots

Flasks
Spoiler

Animatron
Spoiler

Helmet:
Leer Cast
Body Armor:
Ambu's Charge
Gloves:
South Bound
Boots:
Victarios Flight
Shield:
none
Weapon:
Dying Breath Iron Staff

Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/dd85tv90
Last edited by Helmsman527 on Feb 24, 2021, 8:06:55 AM
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2020, 4:45:30 AM
Thanks for sharing, looks cool and simple.
Any PoB link ?
"
thomzon wrote:
Thanks for sharing, looks cool and simple.
Any PoB link ?

I can't install it on Mac, sorry

Here is a link to the tree in poe online planner.
Take a look, may be you can use it instead
Last edited by Helmsman527 on Oct 13, 2020, 9:58:34 AM
Hi. I once played holy relic build 2 league back and I really like at how strong holy relic is. In heist league, ggg added holy relic with coolddown recovery alternate quality. Are you using this? and also do you have like a gameplay footage of your version?

Thanks
"
deathtaichou wrote:
Hi. I once played holy relic build 2 league back and I really like at how strong holy relic is. In heist league, ggg added holy relic with coolddown recovery alternate quality. Are you using this? and also do you have like a gameplay footage of your version?

Thanks

I never played Holy Relic before and for me it feels strong but I can't compare it with the earlier versions of 3.9 and 3.10
T16 maps and Heist runs on lvl 81-83 works like a breeze

I'm currently using build tree w/ cluster jewels and block

The standard version of Holy Relic from v.3.9, feels somehow weaker compared to the new one. Regardless the fact that you can get more life and ES (I had around 9k in total) it's weaker because you don't have block and kill boss takes more time.

Some of my russian comrades were capable to get lvl 100 using Holy Relic this league and kill hardest in-game bosses, like Aul in Delve, Uber Atziri and Sirius A8.

Unfortunately I don't have any video w/ this build. But here you can see something posted by other users who are playing Holy Relic in Heist (see youtube links in last post on page).
Hi, can you tell me what number of Doryanis jewel we need? Or what the node is called we are looking for?
"
thedukey wrote:
Hi, can you tell me what number of Doryanis jewel we need? Or what the node is called we are looking for?

You need "Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel", the number of sacrificed is not important. Location look at the tree. Besides taking that Jewel you need to pay attention to node "Mind over matter" which shall be taken - its stats will be replaced to what this Jewel grants.
Last edited by Helmsman527 on Nov 17, 2020, 10:56:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info